#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

OSAMA ISNT GAY NOOOOO (Yes i asked him) ;)

Still ask to see his ****!!!!

5 minutes ago, Joegrizzle said:

Alright my two cents. Because there are so many conspiracy theories, let me add another.

What if Britney actually checked herself in to make sure her mental health was stable, to get evaluated by multiple doctors and experts, and come out of this clinic with paperwork and proof she is 100% great to get out of the conservatorship.

Honestly, you can't FORCE someone into a facility unless they are completely unstable and need to be placed on a 5150. Britney could walk out of the facility right now if she didn't want to be there. Maybe she is trying to get on the good end.

And as for the changing stories to multiple outlets (TMZ, the Blast, etc), NO ONE on Britney's actual team is saying these things. It is all "sources.

Just my two cents. 

I'm sorry but you're DAYS late the facility drama was over by last Thursday

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Patrick.Fergusson@mail.House.Gov

I called the office of Maxine Waters and told the person my concerns and she gave me this email. I'm sending him the 2008 Britney Spears vs. Britney Spears docket, but feel like I should include the shady money transfer from the Britney Spears foundation to Mercy Ministry. Also the Elizabeth Arden Lawsuit. 

Include this too

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Very suspicious because the company is said to be about Investment Banking and Securities Dealing; Security Brokers, Dealers, and Flotation Companies . Yet if you look at Lou profile on linkedin she doesn't have those skills , neither did she study it . All of sudden she's also a wallstreet ***** .

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lou-taylor-618b217/

14 minutes ago, Itsbad_imsad said:

Some weird stuff is going on at the 215 Ward Cir. It has Britney, her mom, and dad listed as residents. Also Delta Goodrem who Britney has interacted with recently on IG and signed to the same label. So many businesses started by Jamie at that address at well

https://ibb.co/QdNNXff
https://ibb.co/3snFzDV
https://ibb.co/StxY0kG
https://ibb.co/2Wfw64j
https://ibb.co/w0jdL27
https://ibb.co/XFztp8X

• Like 5

I stumbled upon an article about mk ultra jewel programming. What I found very interesting was that they are rewarded with green emerald stone when they are loyal. Its a loyalty reward they are given. britney has a necklace in her workout video and on all the pictures from the last days, with a green stone in the middle. It just made me wonder ....

• Like 4

I stumbled upon an article about mk ultra jewel programming. What I found very interesting was that they are rewarded with green emerald stone when they are loyal. Its a loyalty reward they are given. britney has a necklace in her workout video and on all the pictures from the last days, with a green stone in the middle. It just made me wonder ....

12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Brand Sense Sues Britney the Estate, Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor

Britney, her father Jamie Spears, and Lou M. Taylor are named in a $10-million lawsuit
with Brand Sense, LLC.
"In the sensational suit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Britney and her
father Jamie are accused of being "sneaky and underhanded" in their clandestine moves
to cut Brand Sense Partner, LLC., out of a licensing agreement."
“Defendants ‘Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment Group, Inc.’ (Tri-Star) and its principal,
Lou M Taylor, who are referred to as representatives of Britney in the January 1, 2010
Elizabeth Arden agreement, knew of the existence of the contracts between Brand Sense
and Britney, and intentionally acted to interfere with & disrupt those agreements. They
induced Defendants into entering into the “new” Elizabeth Arden agreement, thereby
causing Defendants to breach their contractual obligations to Brand Sense.
By their ‘new’ agreement, Defendants circumvented and repudiated the very agreement
they had affirmed and represented to Brand Sense to be in effect. Defendants’ scheme
was to induce Brand Sense to step out of the accounting/payment process, so they could
covertly enter into, and get paid under, a ‘new’ agreement with Elizabeth Arden; and
Brand Sense would not know the difference.”

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

Ty for this! Must have missed it 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If she puts out B10 while under the conservatorship get ready for an album with minimal creative input from Britney and one that will chase the latest radio friendly trends instead of setting them. Expect a Maluma collab. It will do moderately good and the conservatorship will continue into eternity.

If she releases B10 free, expect her Ray of Light moment with smashes like properly produced Alien and personal manifestos of her identity such as Rebellion.

There are two obvious paths here.

The third is - she breaks free, moves to rural outskirts of London with the boys, adopts a permanent British accent, changes her name to Myah Marie and we'll never hear from her again.

Choose the most likely narrative.

omg if she coems to london shell be near me OMG PLEASE

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m sorry, what kind of attitude did I demonstrate? Can you provide an example as to my alleged lack of flexibility?

I never once stated anything akin to, “all mentally ill individuals must remain medicated indefinitely”; I was merely stating that is the typical treatment plan for ensuring a successful outcome (when managing severe mood and/or psychotic disorders with multiple instances of recurrence following the initial onset of the symptomatology, which Britney arguably suffers from). 

I’m unsure as to why you’re discussing OCD, since that’s never been speculated (or even remotely displayed) within her reported and observed behaviors. OCD is entirely different from a diagnosis entailing reality disorientation; the latter has nothing to do with levels of serotonin but rather dopamine, acetylcholine and norepinephrine.

Further, psychotherapy has much higher levels of efficacy with regard to OCD, in contrast to psychotropic *****, because it’s a disorder which nearly always entails moderate to high levels of insight. The vast majority of individuals with OCD are aware their behavior is irrational, yet remain unable to stop repeating them. When that level of insight is present, cognitive-behavioral therapy is by far the best approach. 

However, anosognosia is endemic to severe mood disorders (which OCD is not); the individual isn’t aware of their own illness, and subsequently stops taking the medication they need to remain lucid.

It’s the reason why individuals with schizophrenia, severe MDD and bipolar disorders make up a disproportionate portion of the incarcerated and homeless populations; they feel better as a result of having taken their antipsychotic, convince themselves they don’t need it, and then wind up unemployed and living under a bridge.

I work with these people every single day; it’s heartbreaking. And their diagnoses are not speculation; they are objectively verified via the neuroimaging techniques to CONFIRM their diagnoses (e.g., enlarged ventricles, differences in gray matter). It’s like taking a X-ray of a fractured bone; the doctor can objectively state the bone is broken and therefore a cast is necessary. 

I’m genuinely sorry for any previous negative experiences you may have incurred with regard to psychotropic *****; there are many incompetent physicians and it’s horrible they make the lives of their vulnerable patients even worse.

PREACH IT!!

• Like 1