#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

39 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Oh yes, I see, I thought it weird because the addresses in the church's site are different so that threw me off. But I guess the TriStarHQ and those places are listed as the "business offices". Lmao a church having two business offices.

But yes, it's very weird. I'm not familiar with the laws, but I'm assuming they're taking care of all those in one office?

The place looks big for so many offices too

2019-04-24-1.png

The Brentwood adress is the one the Calvary Chapel use officially, if you want a meeting you will go there , for exemple the one in nashville is just for mailing .

Wich would means that all the spears companies are sent at the Calvary Chapel office and docs are sent there to this cult

• Like 4
Just now, Cuteney said:

Funny how we desperately waited for MM video to leak during 3 years and like nobody gave a **** after 2 days because of this movement :gimmemoar:

At this point even the famos surprise wouldn't distract us :omg:

what if the Original Doll leaked?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’ve noticed this as well; people here are seemingly behaving as though Britney having a mental illness and her exploitation are mutually exclusive truths. They aren’t. In fact, mentally ill individuals are far more likely to be exploited than other individuals. 

Having observed her behavior for 20 years, I have zero doubt regarding her suffering from a mental illness. However, millions suffer from mental illness, and once properly medicated, are able to live their lives either independently or with minimal assistance.

Of course, her condition could be so severe she actually necessitates an incredibly stringent conservatorship; however, in that event, she is not well enough to be a global popstar running her own empire. 

I’ve never questioned the veracity of her suffering from an illness, but I’ve stated from the beginning that her conservatorhsup is incredibly unusual. It was appropriate for a few months to a year; after that, any actual judge would not permit its extension aside from also implementing severe limitations upon the demands placed upon her by her team/management. 

(With regard to “actual judge,” I looked up the non-existent credentials of the woman, Reva Goetz, who approved Britney’s conservatorship: the “law school” she attended was on provisional status at the time she graduated, and was not accredited. Further, it’s recently been shut down entirely due to it having been a complete sham; only some 20% of the students could even pass the bar exam following their “education”: 

https://www.latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-whittier-law-school-closing-20170420-story.html

"Judge" Goetz lacks the basic education and credentials to even oversee traffic violations. I can’t comprehend how she wiggled her way into completely controlling the personal life and finances of the world’s biggest popstar. 

This.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

I don't know if I believe it. He's the same man that used to **** Britney. He's up to no good, and people are so thirsty they'll believe anything.

But this whole incident has revealed everyone has been drugging britney.

Not that I am excusing him, he is still a POS, but Sam was her manager and thought he was trying to get her better.

Lynne's supposed email from 2008, just one year later - shows that the parents were complicit in drugging britney.

Sam is a foreign national to the USA... so listen up, afaik he has only been tried on defamation on claims in Lynne's book - so basically a civil court and a restraining order. He has never been convicted of forcefully administering medication, or coercing someone in a federal court. Both these charges would maybe extradite him back to the UK. Interesting to contemplate.

**I do not support him, I'm just saying the picture becomes a bit clearer now**

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What I don't get is why Sam would want something out there to defend Lynne. Did he forget the defamation suit that dragged on for years due to what her book said about him????

Maybe bc he thinks Jamie is still worse than Lynne and had a say in the defamation he went thru as well.

Its not bc he was evil to Britney he cant see her dad is being as well.

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

what if the Original Doll leaked?

I actually managed to buy an unique copy of the album from the dark web back in 2007 and I even made an unboxing video :well:

maxresdefault.jpg