#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I’m sorry but this is absolute lunacy, and will discredit any positive impact that could potentially arise from having attention given to Britney’s plight. You might as well have theorized that she disappeared for three months due to accidentally having walked off our flat earth. 

I’m kidding. Chill. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I do think that we have collected alot of infos since the #FreeBritney movement , may be we should compile all of them in a form, clean one .

And start to think what we can do with them to move forward . Remember our goal  .

Hear me out y'all this is my plan of attack:

First, we go to the supreme court and we slap @Applejack's Drive folder right on their desk 

Secondly, we all get together and go the facility where Britney's at and we use an enforcer to break in and get to her

Lastly, we all fund a plane ticket and flew her to the ranch with all the Radar horses so she can live a happy life there with her kids

The end :jj:

Image result for caso cerrado gif

• Like 9
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

My bad! :) There are literally a few members here that believe in this stuff, and it just blows my mind. 

I posted the pics to show pretty much every chick wears emeralds at one point. If I had emeralds I’d wear them! It’s a gorgeous gemstone. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lou M Taylor took to her social media in an attempt to silence the gays. She's been EXPOSED here for her weird occult religion charged rituals and receipts including photos with jamie at these cult gatherings were posted here.

Perez Hilton and eternal *** God Sam lufti had a huge ***** fight on twitter which resulted in Sam leaking another email written by Lynne to Jamie about how he can't even properly pronounce English words.

We discussed astrology and how Lou M taylor, the satanic witch manipulating the Spears family is a Scorpio. Some gays here got offended because they ARE Scorpio. We all agreed that Scorpios and Geminis rule exhale, no Taurus with the exception of yours truly in sight. Also a minority group of Pisces made an appearance.

I informed everyone that my $FreeBritney T-shirt has shipped and others shared their receipts.

You're welcome.

You are the best :tiffanynod:

lol the zodiac war :imdying: Capricorn here 

Lou needs to be exposed... big time :qtbrit:

perez need to be cancelled and shut up :heresthetea:

• Like 2