#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, Joegrizzle said:

Alright my two cents. Because there are so many conspiracy theories, let me add another.

What if Britney actually checked herself in to make sure her mental health was stable, to get evaluated by multiple doctors and experts, and come out of this clinic with paperwork and proof she is 100% great to get out of the conservatorship.

Honestly, you can't FORCE someone into a facility unless they are completely unstable and need to be placed on a 5150. Britney could walk out of the facility right now if she didn't want to be there. Maybe she is trying to get on the good end.

And as for the changing stories to multiple outlets (TMZ, the Blast, etc), NO ONE on Britney's actual team is saying these things. It is all "sources.

Just my two cents. 

You wouldn't go to a facility for months for a evaluation. They def drugged her up in there. If you want a evaluation you would go to a psychiatrist and have them evaluate you. Th n you would have to go back two weeks from then for a second evaluation then they prescribe you the *****. They don't hold you there unless if you're a harm to yourself or others.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If she puts out B10 while under the conservatorship get ready for an album with minimal creative input from Britney and one that will chase the latest radio friendly trends instead of setting them. Expect a Maluma collab. It will do moderately good and the conservatorship will continue into eternity.

If she releases B10 free, expect her Ray of Light moment with smashes like properly produced Alien and personal manifestos of her identity such as Rebellion.

There are two obvious paths here.

The third is - she breaks free, moves to rural outskirts of London with the boys, adopts a permanent British accent, changes her name to Myah Marie and we'll never hear from her again.

Choose the most likely narrative.

Most likely to least likely: 1st, then 3rd, then 4th, then 2nd

Hey gurls, what have been happening recently? I just wake up :qtbrit: like 100 new pages, yesterday the last thing I saw was britney having a yogurt ice cream :qtbrit: I hope the movement continues till c-ship is over, papá Spears should take care of her family for free ***** :trash:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

you dont know that for sure,.. weve uncovered truths everywhere. have an open mind,

We did know that family is problematic, we didn't read privet letters before :well: and all that thanks to third party :madonna: 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:

I stumbled upon an article about mk ultra jewel programming. What I found very interesting was that they are rewarded with green emerald stone when they are loyal. Its a loyalty reward they are given. britney has a necklace in her workout video and on all the pictures from the last days, with a green stone in the middle. It just made me wonder ....

6-E8-D3-ABD-9-F66-4-AE5-83-C5-EA08-B9-A6
F4828-C4-A-55-E9-4-CDE-A8-B3-C9093-B2-C4

:demi:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Alright y’all I’ve somewhat caught up in the gym parking lot. 

Ima drive now. See you at home. :hiii:

Also I’m thinking of writing a letter on behalf of all of us/the freebritney movement directly to Britney to make a statement on everything and try to push it to the media somehow. 

Let me know if you think that’s a good idea. I’ll write it tonight. 

Here is the perfect adress to send your letter 

215 Ward Cir
Brentwood, TN 37027-7503 :jj:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If she puts out B10 while under the conservatorship get ready for an album with minimal creative input from Britney and one that will chase the latest radio friendly trends instead of setting them. Expect a Maluma collab. It will do moderately good and the conservatorship will continue into eternity.

If she releases B10 free, expect her Ray of Light moment with smashes like properly produced Alien and personal manifestos of her identity such as Rebellion.

There are two obvious paths here.

The third is - she breaks free, moves to rural outskirts of London with the boys, adopts a permanent British accent, changes her name to Myah Marie and we'll never hear from her again.

Choose the most likely narrative.

tenor.gif?itemid=6070974

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Did anyone watch the ET special?? I’m the passenger on a road trip right now so I have unlimited time to devote to this thread Rn but can’t watch tv. I’m sure I won’t be missing much but  I feel left out 

The way they are playing with the word "free" knowing people will think "free from the conservatorship" when they mean free for the day to buy an ice cream :ban:

• Like 4