#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, marioh said:

I'm so curious about Britney's 2016 encounter with him at the deposition. They were in the same room and I remember being surprised that Britney was even allowed to do that because suddenly she was fully capable of testifying, despite the c-ship.

I'll never stress this enough: The conservatorship's flexibility never ceases to impress me.  

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

so far Sharon's response is the most reasonable thing that's come out of this mess.. y'all (on both sides) need to quit with the echo chambers and name calling, be open minded.. ***** is right, we absolutely do need more credible sources BUT at the same time we need to keep an open mind because crazier things have happened especially when there's money involved.. :nervousney:

No if people exercise too much healthy skepticism NOTHING will change. Let people have meltdowns. It will force her team to react. Britney doesn’t want or need this conservatorship, PERIODT.

the meltdowns hurt no one but Larry, Lou, and Jamie who quite frankly should be ******** themselves 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Doesn’t matter if Lynne has fair weather fans. Sometimes adults can overlook past disagreements and issues in order to work together to affect change.

JL and Bryan allegedly “washed their hands of Britney’s situation years ago” according to Britney’s Gram’s sources. They probably felt just as helpless as Britney bc our world is corrupt af.

I call BS on that. JL is very close with Jamie and if she were washing her hands of it she wouldn’t be besties with the monster who locks away her sister. Britney is the hand that feeds that whole family. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Doesn’t matter if Lynne has fair weather fans. Sometimes adults can overlook past disagreements and issues in order to work together to affect change.

JL and Bryan allegedly “washed their hands of Britney’s situation years ago” according to Britney’s Gram’s sources. They probably felt just as helpless as Britney bc our world is corrupt af.

Bryan is in California with Britney all the time. She was posting videos with his daughter constantly until she met Sam.

Find his Instagram. I’m surprised nobody has raised this question - WHERE IS BRYAN :badthoughts:

7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm not up to date with everything Sam did to Britney but let's not be too quick to jump on his side.. the fact that he thinks she doesn't need the cship is a big deal though.. :o also, the whole "smear campaign" thing makes a lot of sense if he truly did try to free Britney from the cship back in the day.. "smear campaigns" are very real and a very powerful weapon used by people in power.. this is so wild.. :nervousney:

Dude, literally my thoughts exactly...

Okay everyone, DONT drag me for this because I just truly don’t know: but have we ever received actual proof that this dude tried to **** her and control her? 

I truly don’t know anything about him except for the comments I’ve seen on exhale. And I’ve always wondered if it was possible that the media just pushed that narrative when he actually had good intentions? Thoughts?

• Like 7

No if people exercise too much healthy skepticism NOTHING will change. Let people have meltdowns. It will force her team to react. Britney doesn’t want or need this conservatorship, PERIODT.

the meltdowns hurt no one but Larry, Lou, and Jamie who quite frankly should be ******** themselves 

I'd give my everything to be a fly on the wall and see how they react to this. :ohi: Especially Jamie.

• Like 5

i mean think about it if Britney has back her freedom she can decide whatever she wants to about her career moves, for instance if she wants to she can fire that snake larry as she did back in 2005-2006, did he really wants that? i dont think so! or her dad will loose the fat paycheck at the end of the month her lawyers too and all those ppl wil not have access to her estate and businesses..

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Dirk said:

it means he's omg h'es so good-hearted and so pure he was there to help Britney avoid c-ship or parents to take control and give her lawyers and clearly didn't succeed bc he's an *******. 

bt for Amanda he did like opposite of that  :xfactorlook:
what a star whisperer :surething:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Can someone leak this to the press because I’m updating my friends as they don’t know all this and are fully intrigued and more people would be if it was out there

Sam didn’t say anything to leak though, it’s just all common knowledge 

38 minutes ago, ParkBommie said:

While I’d like for him to do a docuseries on the situation, I don’t think it’s realistic. The only reason he’s been able to do the series with the other people are because they’re not A list celebrities really. Like they’re all youtubers and no where near the status of Britney so I don’t know how he would even be able to get any people to interview. :britannoyed:

That’s not true. The Yotubers he runs with get invited to the kardashians regularly. Not to mention he is really close to Kathy Griffin too. 

And considering the fact Sam lutfi is giving interviews through exhalers DMs, I’d say Shane has a pretty good chance of getting interviews. 

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

Dude, literally my thoughts exactly...

Okay everyone, DONT drag me for this because I just truly don’t know: but have we ever received actual proof that this dude tried to **** her and control her? 

I truly don’t know anything about him except for the comments I’ve seen on exhale. And I’ve always wondered if it was possible that the media just pushed that narrative when he actually had good intentions? Thoughts?

Exactly my thoughts. Exhale is the only place I read about him. I googled him and all that comes up is "film producer" :thinkney:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Can someone leak this to the press because I’m updating my friends as they don’t know all this and are fully intrigued and more people would be if it was out there

Leak something private to the public before we can even fully get details?? If what’s theorized is true, that he shouldn’t even be talking about her right now then this is the dumbest thing ever