#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

FAM --

The goal is to get credible media outlets (e.g., (NYT, WSJ, BBC, the Atlantic etc.) to look into the possibility of Britney being held against her will at a mental institution.

Please stop lashing out at Lou Taylor & Larry Rudolph and redirect your energy to those who can actually make a difference.

Specific journalists with the platform and tools to properly research the allegations made on the Britney's Gram podcast. 

• Like 8
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, rik said:

regardless of his apologies (which i really don't want to excuse but whatever), his videos are not credible. it will gain traction for sure, but AGAIN risks spreading falsified information over something that STILL has yet to be confirmed. i would rather this be on twitter where the discussion is open 

hell, i would rather this be on TMZ over shane (not that i agree with the way they treat anyone)

on another note idk if im mixing u up with someone else

are u from india

i was born in america but im indian so its cool to see another person on here

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Oxic said:

ain't reading the 55 pages, can someone summary me up what is going on?

Basically a podcast played a voicemail from an alleged paralegal who worked at the firm that deals with the conservatorship and said that they were shady but also that Britney hasn’t been taking her meds as a way of rebellion.mp3 now basically some of the fans used that as a way to put a spotlight on the conservatorship as a whole but most people are arguing if she needs it and she’s super mentally ill or if she should be free 

3 minutes ago, Martini said:

Now you're discrediting her mom lol. You don't think Lynne knows stuff that we don't? :madonna:

Britney hasn’t been tight with her mom since she served her *** on the set of Zoey 101. Iconic.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

I wonder if Britney is paying the rent at Serenity in Louisiana or if the place is falling apart. :akii:

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

Britney hasn’t been tight with her mom since she served her *** on the set of Zoey 101. Iconic.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

I wonder if Britney is paying the rent at Serenity in Louisiana or if the place is falling apart. :akii:

Lynne is on Britney’s payroll. 

• Like 1