#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Britney hasn’t been tight with her mom since she served her *** on the set of Zoey 101. Iconic.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

I wonder if Britney is paying the rent at Serenity in Louisiana or if the place is falling apart. :akii:

Lol I remember that "Love Letter" 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! 

And the person had the nerve to say she works "in digital". 

Bildresultat för girl whatever gif

I do work in Digital sweetie, I know more about coding, App Development, UX, and social media than you ever will.  In fact is what paid for my Meet & Greet, and what will pay for my next one. XOXO 

Also what nerve, I am just trying to keep people from freaking out over random comment likes. Celeb's heck even regular people with low amounts of followers can pay people to manage their insta. Could just be some random person liking them, or even a bot. The Facebook message is another thing altogether, since that is more personal. That message had not happened when I made my comment. a 

Lord. Sometimes I can't, with people who just randomly insult others. 

12 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Almost seems like her team got wind of this podcast/voicemail and set up that salon picture to make it seem untrue 

That’s what a good portion of exhale thought immediately when the story broke on e news b4 there was even a picture. Then later on a picture appears and shuts most people up.

also her make me video being “leaked” was also thought to perhaps be a distraction from this mess. Didn’t work tho obv if true

• Like 3

Shane Dawson's series are not that great.. while they are entertaining they're very poorly researched and too dramatic / heightened / emotional.. this whole situation is way too serious and way too deep, there's too many important nuances and details that he would either not understand or just leave out.. I'm confused as heck by all of this considering all the legal crap that goes into it (heck, I'm in law school and I'm still confused AF) and I just can't see Shane doing any justice to this whole mess of a situation.. :nervousney: it would be good for buzz (not actual facts) but it would take him weeks if not months to put a series together.. :mj:

• Like 8
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney hasn’t been tight with her mom since she served her *** on the set of Zoey 101. Iconic.

BritneySpears2X17_468x473.jpg

I wonder if Britney is paying the rent at Serenity in Louisiana or if the place is falling apart. :akii:

wdym by served her ***

what happened on zoey 101

While I’d like for him to do a docuseries on the situation, I don’t think it’s realistic. The only reason he’s been able to do the series with the other people are because they’re not A list celebrities really. Like they’re all youtubers and no where near the status of Britney so I don’t know how he would even be able to get any people to interview. :britannoyed:

• Like 1