#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’ve always liked Lynne. It’s y’all that hated her all these years up until today lol. When it fits your narrative.

I feel like Lynne and Jamie Lynn are out of the loop though. Seems like a huge disconnect between the 2 branches of siblings.

Where is BRYAN? That’s what I want to know!

Lynne was loved for so long until she sided with Kevin... and I still question how she overworked Britney as a child but she has paid for all of that by having to see these struggles.  She has a mess to clean up.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Oh didn't know you were able to prove and confirm that it isnt just random likes? Have you spoken with Lynne LOL 

Also, I have already used my social to bring attention to the issue. 

...people should put thought into info any where is come from 

I'm sure you have a great "Career" 

Why would she say it wasn't her or anything about it at all, her following and unfollowing and liking legit gives zero proof that she feels anyway about the situation. 

My comment was about how Instagram accounts are handled, and is very much informed. I don't look stupid at all. You look very pressed to insult me, but I wouldn't expect any less from a fan who hides behind an avatar and probably won't ever meet Britney in person. 

She is literally dm’ing fans, u ****. Fans will type a novel about how they’re worried about her daughter and she sends a heart emoji and says her daughter has the most loyal fans on earth. She’s clearly only able to communicate cryptically bc she doesn’t want to be sued

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CrystalDorris said:

If he gets back to you...Ask him what is Jamie and Britneys relationship like

We are with you on this Glorybitch

Ive also tried to alert tess barker and babs gray. They may want to suggest questions if we still can. 

No reply as of yet, I doubt he will either. If anyone raises any questions though I could probably dm him and ask, even if he does ignore me. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Also I wouldn't trust him a bit. He's not an angel and we all know that. Are we seriously bying what he says and how he tried to save her??? Come on guys.  He just pretends that he is an innocent guy.

I don’t buy everything, especially because of his past with britney. However, if he does know something and can speak up, it’ll cause no harm to britney in him doing so. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

I'm sure you have a great "Career" 

Why would she say it wasn't her or anything about it at all, her following and unfollowing and liking legit gives zero proof that she feels anyway about the situation. 

My comment was about how Instagram accounts are handled, and is very much informed. I don't look stupid at all. You look very pressed to insult me, but I wouldn't expect any less from a fan who hides behind an avatar and probably won't ever meet Britney in person. 

Not yet, I'm studying.

Well, you claimed it could've been a bot. Lynne reads the comments and you mean to tell me that she still has no idea what's going on?

Do you think Lynne 'liking' comments on both Facebook and Instagram (yes, I'm aware that FB owns Instagram but they're two different platforms), even following pages, is a coincidence? Or is that the work of this so-called bot?

You insulted me as well. I don't want to meet Britney considering the current state she's in. I'm sure you guys had a lovely chat. Maybe one day you guys will become friends.

I'm not up to date with everything Sam did to Britney but let's not be too quick to jump on his side.. the fact that he thinks she doesn't need the cship is a big deal though.. :o also, the whole "smear campaign" thing makes a lot of sense if he truly did try to free Britney from the cship back in the day.. "smear campaigns" are very real and a very powerful weapon used by people in power.. this is so wild.. :nervousney:

• Like 9
1 minute ago, glorybitch said:

No reply as of yet, I doubt he will either. If anyone raises any questions though I could probably dm him and ask, even if he does ignore me. 

What you do now is good, you do a really good thing talking with him with no angry comments or other, you do really good!
I think if he text me i don't have a control like you :jj:

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Her mom also deleted the most recent Instagram post that she posted not long after “Britney’s” post about me time, about  (I’m paraphrasing) keep going no matter how depressed you feel something like that 

well the reason is that it may was all planned and it wasnt her desicion to post it

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’ve always liked Lynne. It’s y’all that hated her all these years up until today lol. When it fits your narrative.

I feel like Lynne and Jamie Lynn are out of the loop though. Seems like a huge disconnect between the 2 branches of siblings.

Where is BRYAN? That’s what I want to know!

Doesn’t matter if Lynne has fair weather fans. Sometimes adults can overlook past disagreements and issues in order to work together to affect change.

JL and Bryan allegedly “washed their hands of Britney’s situation years ago” according to Britney’s Gram’s sources. They probably felt just as helpless as Britney bc our world is corrupt af.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm not up to date with everything Sam did to Britney but let's not bee too quick to jump on his side.. the fact that he thinks she doesn't need the cship is a big deal though.. :o also, the whole "smear campaign" thing makes a lot of sense if he truly did try to free Britney from the cship back in the day.. "smear campaigns" are very real and a very powerful weapon used by people in power.. this is so wild.. :nervousney:

I cannot believe this day has come... the mighty have fallen to our level now.  I wonder what he and Lynn think of each other.  We should find out

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, marioh said:

I almost can't believe such a spontaneous action of the fans would garner so much attention so quickly like this. This restores my faith in humanity tbh.

It's obviously because of the social media age.  Her team should have adjusted a long time ago.

But Larry has plenty of explaining to do.  I remember Britney gave a radio interview in 2016 when she said I could tell 'a hundred stories' about the industry.

There are just too many unanswered questions/changes from 2008-present for Britney to just continue remaining a public figure/performer without there being much explanation.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

What you do now is good, you do a really good thing talking with him with no angry comments or other, you do really good!
I think if he text me i don't have a control like you :jj:

Trust me, I wanted to go off at him for everything he has done, but I also thought he might have been able to provide some answers. :jfallonlol:

• Like 6