#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

guys f**kin stop talking to him, you guys are bringing him back!!!

he was closed to courtney love and now she got a restraining order against him.

it's bc of people like him I think c-ship should still go on 

I know he has a lot of things to say that sound interesting but just stop giving him attention, after 2009 he knows the same as us. he's out of her life. 

*cough* Amanda Bynes too *cough*

Also she is now in a C-Ship

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

guys f**kin stop talking to him, you guys are bringing him back!!!

he was closed to courtney love and now she got a restraining order against him.

it's bc of people like him I think c-ship should still go on 

I know he has a lot of things to say that sound interesting but just stop giving him attention, after 2009 he knows the same as us. he's out of her life. 

Him talking to a fan is gonna affect the conservatorship?? :jackk:

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Doesn’t have a clue? Girl get real. Maybe she’s not totally informed but that just creates more questions.

Britney has said in Twitter Q&As since their falling out that’s she’s a “mommas girl... sorry dad” 

even if Lynne was evil or something, sometimes enemies can band together to defeat a common adversary. Don’t be part of the problem 

I think the "Britney Army" needs to define who their allies are lol

Literally these past weeks I've read all kinds of stuff in here, from people claiming Sam Lutfi and Lynne were friends, to negative stuff about her, and the way she spoke about Britney and the books she did and whatnot.

Suddenly she likes some comments and is on the good side, and now Sam Lutfit seems to want the same that we do, but weren't all of them part of what put Britney in her current situation? 

Her mom can change her mind, but her dad and Larry are always the evil ones :idkney:. So what do you all, or we all expect Britney to do IF she ever gets out of the conservatorship, to stay away from her family and Larry? And Sam Lutfi too? Jamie Lynn? 

• Like 7

Just because this podcast presented some “evidence”, doesn’t mean that Britney is trapped in a conservatorship. I really think that y’all have made a huge mistake, the mainstream media are going to pick up on this very soon. All of this could really upset her family.

Messaging people that have connections is irresponsible, speculating about her state of mind is abhorrent and starting an internet campaign without any of the details is straight up idiotic.

Please stop stoking the fire, you’re going to really disturb her. Especially since she’s taking care of her mental health at the moment, this is literally the worst time to act on your delusions

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think the "Britney Army" needs to define who their allies are lol

Literally these past weeks I've read all kinds of stuff in here, from people claiming Sam Lutfi and Lynne were friends, to negative stuff about her, and the way she spoke about Britney and the books she did and whatnot.

Suddenly she likes some comments and is on the good side, and now Sam Lutfit seems to want the same that we do, but weren't all of them part of what put Britney in her current situation? 

Her mom can change her mind, but her dad and Larry are always the evil ones :idkney:. So what do you all, or we all expect Britney to do IF she ever gets out of the conservatorship, to stay away from her family and Larry? And Sam Lutfi too? Jamie Lynn? 

Yes :bedtime:

• Like 2
Just now, Dirk said:

it still is talking about her

he shouldn't even be talking about Britney, he should be traumatized by Britney and her parents/team to not even pretend she exists, but no, he's once again talking to fans about britney life after everything he and she went thru. 

But he’s not traumatized... do you wanna lock him up yourself? He’s talking to a fan not breaking down her door and dragging Britney out by her feet

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I call BS on that. JL is very close with Jamie and if she were washing her hands of it she wouldn’t be besties with the monster who locks away her sister. Britney is the hand that feeds that whole family. 

Yea I don’t 100% believe they “washed their hands of it” either, but to an outsider that’s might be how it looks.

JL could be easy to manipulate, we don’t really know her. We do know she wants her career back and Lou is her manager so perhaps she doesn’t want to rock the boat from fear of losing her comfy life and her future dreams.

She could be turning a blind eye. Dont forget JL and Bryan have kids so they can’t put their butts on the line that easily. Team Britney and the powers that put Brit into a conservatorship have unlimited resources to sue them.