#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

SHARON OSBOURNE STATING FACTS!! YES, GRAN, WE STAN!! :yesplease: omg, y'all, I thought this would fizzle out pretty quickly but the plot keeps thickening by the minute.. :o 

I almost can't believe such a spontaneous action of the fans would garner so much attention so quickly like this. This restores my faith in humanity tbh.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ya done? Now shut your mouth and tweet #freebritney. They aren’t random comments getting liked. You’re literally helping Lou Taylor rn and it’s quite frankly pissing me off.

Oh didn't know you were able to prove and confirm that it isnt just random likes? Have you spoken with Lynne LOL 

Also, I have already used my social to bring attention to the issue. 

...people should put thought into info any where is come from 

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

That's great. It's not a career that I want anyway.

This is Lynne we are talking about. Why would she need someone to manage her accounts?

Like I wrote in my previous comment, if this wasn't her, she would've said something by now.

You should've waited to make your "informed" comment, now you look stupid. 

I'm sure you have a great "Career" 

Why would she say it wasn't her or anything about it at all, her following and unfollowing and liking legit gives zero proof that she feels anyway about the situation. 

My comment was about how Instagram accounts are handled, and is very much informed. I don't look stupid at all. You look very pressed to insult me, but I wouldn't expect any less from a fan who hides behind an avatar and probably won't ever meet Britney in person. 

22 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all all have hated her mom since forever, but now y’all love her mom for liking posts on Instagram.

Britney is never around her mom. They fell out a long time ago. She probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on lol.

Doesn’t have a clue? Girl get real. Maybe she’s not totally informed but that just creates more questions.

Britney has said in Twitter Q&As since their falling out that’s she’s a “mommas girl... sorry dad” 

even if Lynne was evil or something, sometimes enemies can band together to defeat a common adversary. Don’t be part of the problem 

• Like 3
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

Doesn’t have a clue? Girl get real. Maybe she’s not totally informed but that just creates more questions.

Britney has said in Twitter Q&As since their falling out that’s she’s a “mommas girl... sorry dad” 

even if Lynne was evil or something, sometimes enemies can band together to defeat a common adversary. Don’t be part of the problem 

I’ve always liked Lynne. It’s y’all that hated her all these years up until today lol. When it fits your narrative.

I feel like Lynne and Jamie Lynn are out of the loop though. Seems like a huge disconnect between the 2 branches of siblings.

Where is BRYAN? That’s what I want to know!

• Like 2

so far Sharon's response is the most reasonable thing that's come out of this mess.. y'all (on both sides) need to quit with the echo chambers and name calling, be open minded.. ***** is right, we absolutely do need more credible sources BUT at the same time we need to keep an open mind because crazier things have happened especially when there's money involved.. :nervousney:

• Like 8