#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, rik said:

shane is annoying and i don't support people that do blackface

despite that, his facts are often skewed and frankly incorrect. his conspiracy videos are so reddit based, and ill-researched that it makes me cringe. while obviously entertaining, i'm not sure if i want him capitalizing and ill-reporting on something that 1. is not even confirmed yet, and 2. imagine he further trivializes it.

with his video on britney's conspiracy regarding original doll, etc... he claimed that myah joined the team around blackout and did the whole tracklist. how is that possible if she wasn't even credited/was still making britney parodies on myspace?

lets not make a joke out of this... if shane takes control of this he will become the face of britney's mental health issues. that too, it will be filled with inaccuracies because that's just how he researches 

that was ten years ago and he apologized profusely for it

back then people were much less sensitive

for good or for worse

3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Girl byeeee. Explain her mom liking all this freebritney stuff and following freebritney accounts. Literally shut it. She would not be bothered by people wanting her to be happy and free.

Y’all all have hated her mom since forever, but now y’all love her mom for liking posts on Instagram.

Britney is never around her mom. They fell out a long time ago. She probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on lol.

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all all have hated her mom since forever, but now y’all love her mom for liking posts on Instagram.

Britney is never around her mom. They fell out a long time ago. She probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on lol.

Now you're discrediting her mom lol. You don't think Lynne knows stuff that we don't? :madonna:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Confirmed by who? Many of the facilities in California pose as “mental health” but they’re all encompassing with rehab. A lot of people with mental health issues abuse ***** so it overlaps anyway.

What if I’m right though? The damage y’all are doing is crazy. Can you wait until she gets out before freaking out?

Plz explain any potential future damage.

what would be the psychology or reasoning behind her freaking out?

she either wouldn’t care and not harp on it (like she does with most things) or think it’s “cool” her fans care so much about her. Even her mom commented how loyal her fans are.

the only possible way she’d be “harmed” is she really does supposedly “need” a conservatorship and the public outcry would make her rebel or act out. But that’s BS bc she doesn’t need to be controlled. She made some bad choices but never became unhinged to the point of needing to lose her free will.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You dumb as **** she stated countless of her time her mom is her bestfriend & that she needs her