#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Equate said:

I think this whole thing is initiated after they realizing that Domination will not be sold out. Britney plays along. All staged. Little red riding hood and her team is the bad wolf. Ticket sales will blast if they continue this story and make more cinematic.

Cinematic, take it right back

With a bottle of perfume lotion

But, how well does that work when the entire fanbase now wants to boycott them :frenchy: the narrative changes :frenchy: the creepy pics from yesterday :frenchy: I think this is more than ticket sales at this point, I think they’re worried about jail time :frenchy:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Did y’all see JL latest IG story? Picture of her with shotguns and the caption that says “mood”. 

Her true colors are coming out. Can you imagine the reaction  if fans were posting similar pictures that promoted violence? She’s pathetic. 

Not that big of a deal in the US but yes, it may shock the rest of the World. Assassin.

16 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Since it's slow, you know what I've always wondered? 

During child support court proceedings, can a judge order a parent, who's receiving child support, to get a job to BRING IN SOME INCOME?   I've always wondered that about Kevin and his wife.......another one of those "makes you go hmmm.."  moments. 

No, she can’t force him to go back to work. She doesn’t really have a whole lot of power to make him do anything that the law doesn’t obligate him to do—and the law doesn’t require that him, or anyone else, for that matter, work.

• Like 1
Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Wrong to say we ignored the c-ship. Many of us wanted it ended a decade ago but we shut up because Brit's kids are used as bait by Team Evil.

But did we take it as seriously as we are doing now? If we wanted to protest, 2011 was the perfect time. Brit was clearly showing signs she was unwell and her team kept on pushing. The conservatorship was never the main point we focused on but now, it is all that is focused on, as proved by a 600 page thread:mhm:

• Like 2
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

I remember exhale #pre-2019 scandal. Everyone was criticizing the Piece of Me choreography, her dance moves, ripping apart the cheap wig, unflattering costumes, lack of live vocals & her post-surgery face, eyelift, hair and makeup.

There was also the raccoon eyes phase when all that was talked about here was Britney doing her own makeup :deadbanana:

I don't miss those times :byebitch:

Hide contents

I really do tho :jj:

Simpler times :jj:

• Like 3
Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But did we take it as seriously as we are doing now? If we wanted to protest, 2011 was the perfect time. Brit was clearly showing signs she was unwell and her team kept on pushing. The conservatorship was never the main point we focused on but now, it is all that is focused on, as proved by a 600 page thread:mhm:

We never had enough proof to go on and we were all much younger then!  That was 8 years ago, most of us were teens then

• Like 4
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

No lies spotted.

#CancelJamieLynn

Hide contents

Why are her stans downvoting everyone that has nothing good to say about her. She did NOTHING for Britney during this mess. She's literally not physically present in L.A. :weirdmeout:

shes literally done NOTHING right and then also the only time she did was in 2007 and thats when her family were trying to get control of her :zoomzoom:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Did y’all see JL latest IG story? Picture of her with shotguns and the caption that says “mood”. 

Her true colors are coming out. Can you imagine the reaction  if fans were posting similar pictures that promoted violence? She’s pathetic. 

It was likely just her referencing buying her one year old daughter her first rifle.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Remember exhale after she announced the hiatus mid-january? Everyone was creating "where is she" and "i miss her" threads all around:ririshade2: We were all bored with no news. It was seriously a drought in Britney Land. And we were genuinely concerned for Jamie's health:tifflmao:

But then one TMZ article of her being admitted to a mental health facility turned everything upside down:wow: The "me time" post was talked about and everyone was questioning whether the facility was a good or a bad thing for her and fighting over it:icant: Then came the paralegal amd the Britney's Gram podcast and the #FreeBritney movement.

But what if in an alternate universe, TMZ didn't release that article and the Paralegal didn't go sneaking to the Gram girls? We would return to being normal on here, talking about her old songs and performances discussing her career over a million more "i miss her" threads:yeaok: Nothing would have changed. Britney posted a "me time" post but that would have been her letting us know she was alive. We all would assume she was hiding in Luciana. 8 months or so would go by, Britney would come back:brityes:, release B10, conservatorship still in place, fans not noticing anything fishy, another half assed era and whatever after that:yaknow: We wouldn't have had a 600 page thread:boredney: Life would have been simple...

Now that we think about it, our life changed dramatically between January and April. What if none of these never happened, what if we didn't realise the pain she was facing due to the conservatorship and we ignored it like we did all these years?:nervousney:

I agree, but there were three main points I think: the co-conservator urgently quitting in March because "she was in danger" or I don't know how it reads. The Ariana Grande fan saying he saw Britney and she peed green. And TMZ posting that article.

Especially if it wasn't because of TMZ article, even if the paralegal came out saying things, everyone would've dismissed him as just a rumor (I'm still not totally convinced). 

If instead of a TMZ source claiming this, Larry, Britney or her parents or anyone would've come forward and say "look, she's entering this facility for this and that, even though her dad is already recovering" no one would've felt the level of concern and even if TMZ wrote what they wanted, we would've had "an official" statement to believe. But that "me time" post wasn't specific at all. Now E News and the like report as if Britney announced through that post that she was entering a facility, when that's false. 

And that second article of The Blast or TMZ made things even worse, confirming "partly" that what the paralegal said was true. 

• Like 9