#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

See? Jamie's ill and won't be able to keep being her conservator and Britney relapsed because of his absence. She clearly can't be on her own and now her brother, most likely, will be the new conservator.

Britney OBVIOUSLY wants out but she can't. It's sad but the best for her is staying under the conservatorship. Mentally ill people don't know what's good during a crisis. They'll obviously want to do what they want but always ignoring the bad things that could happen to them, they're not doctors.

You literally know nothing. You don't know that she relapsed, you don't know what's best for her, and you don't know the details of her mental health so for you to make those statements is salacious and I'm beginning to think you're really just trolling

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:ponderney:

He/she is right, though-- she would let him/her know if it was too much. Lynne has absolutely no issue with blocking fans when they get pushy-- like I said in this thread earlier, that's why this behavior was so weird, because normally she DOES want us to back off and stay away. And the majority of us respect that. So if Lynne felt he/she was overstepping their boundaries, they would've found themselves blocked before they had time to send a second or third message.

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

If true- Even with NDA’s in place, why has it taken so long for this news to come out in the open anonymously?

Britney has had 3+ different groups of dancers since 2008 that have toured with her for months on end. I think it says something that nobody has ever come out anonymously from these groups to say about what’s going on.

only when POM was touring Europe did we see from dancers IG stories that britney was kept almost isolated from them . The dancers and band toured in a coach and Britney flew with robyn private jet alone.  

You just answered your own question... how could any of the dancers know anything and come forward when they've been isolated from her? They have little to no interaction, as you just pointed out

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

i don't think Britney is crazy or has a mental illness. I never have. I think she has been put in situations that makes it look like she is. :truthtea:

See this is the issue with you guys. You’re minimizing her issues and pretending she’s A-OK and ready to just be released onto the streets with no guidance or medication. That is so damn dangerous and irresponsible. Y’all KNOW she has an illness.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

See this is the issue with you guys. You’re minimizing her issues and pretending she’s A-OK and ready to just be released onto the streets with no guidance or medication. That is so damn dangerous and irresponsible. Y’all KNOW she has an illness.

Do we though?

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You're talking about a nearly 40 year old woman as if she was an animal or a child. I'm truly disgusted.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’d say if she has an illness it’s because of these people she started to Deteriorate after the conversatorship during circus era she was normal (for the record) and here come FF when something had changed like they **** her up 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

Serious accusations are being made. We must be careful if there's no other proof besides that BritneyGram report. It's ok to ask for clarification from her or her team, but to say her dad is a liar or that his illness/health problem never existed is awful. It might make things worse, if the report is not real.

Exactly. This forum can be quick to jump to conclusions.

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I'm not minimizing her issues...I think maybe she had a  ****/**** problem back when Sam Lufti was running her life, but i don't think she is crazy. people say she crazy because she shaved her head and beat a paps car with an umbrella. She was being constantly harassed. That could cause anyone to have a meltdown. Do i think she is crazy for that no. Should she should of had access to the right help back then

• Like 2