#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Disclaimer: i'm not an expert or an insider and don't know anything apart from the conspiracies and do believe somethings fishy. 

Just what if Britney's condition, whatever it may be has heightened in recent months and the recent wellness stay is warranted and the hashtag is complicating her recovery by forcing her teams hand to drag her out of the facility to prove her well being. :disappointed:

• Like 2

First of all, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Are you talking about the #FreeBritney thing?

If so, let's keep that trending on Twitter for some time and maybe then try this.

I don't know though. I'm not an avid Shane fan, so I have no idea if this will bring more light to the situation.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I’d say if she has an illness it’s because of these people she started to Deteriorate after the conversatorship during circus era she was normal (for the record) and here come FF when something had changed like they **** her up 

You weren’t alive during the Blackout era clearly. Or the K-Fed era. Or the Jason Alexander era. Or the Columbus Short era.

She was spotted with bipolar medications in her purse in 2006.

The conservatorship did not create her illness.

• Like 4