#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

What if Britney relapsed on ***** or alcohol and Jamie sent her straight to rehab?

Would we still be thinking “oh okay, free Britney”?

We don’t know the details, girls! We could be affecting her custody by digging into this too much.

Maybe they concocted the Jamie is sick/Britney “me time” for Britney’s overall well being and not the opposite - like y’all are all assuming! Just saying!

it's been confirmed it's a mental health facility not a rehabilitation clinic 

• Like 1

I don’t understand why you all are so focused on the medication thing. Because if she is so ill as you are implying she is she shouldn’t be on stage, but as most of the people on that side of thing like to say, we don’t know what she actually has. Even if she’s fine enough to be on stage then she’s fine enough to be out of the conservatorship, it’s as simple as that, their are many ways to do what is necessary like stay on top of her money and things like that without the conservatorship but it’s beneficial to her team like when they want to sign contracts. Literally the medication thing is so irrelevant to what’s going on because no one is trying to stop her from taking them, we know she’s not 100% fine but she’s also not deranged. This fiasco can finally bring attention to what is going on and if their is some shady things going down then people are aware and if everything is fine... oh well. Now Lynne is replying to people. I don’t know what more y’all want other than... the truth.

I hope y’all don’t want her to end up like Whitney or Micheal who were used by their team and family and that led them to their eventual deaths. This isn’t about ur podcast anymore.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

What if Britney relapsed on ***** or alcohol and Jamie sent her straight to rehab?

Would we still be thinking “oh okay, free Britney”?

We don’t know the details, girls! We could be affecting her custody by digging into this too much.

Maybe they concocted the Jamie is sick/Britney “me time” for Britney’s overall well being and not the opposite - like y’all are all assuming! Just saying!

I agree. And it doesn't have to be about *****/alcohol at all. She could also be there trying new meds and getting readjusted.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

it's been confirmed it's a mental health facility not a rehabilitation clinic 

Confirmed by who? Many of the facilities in California pose as “mental health” but they’re all encompassing with rehab. A lot of people with mental health issues abuse ***** so it overlaps anyway.

What if I’m right though? The damage y’all are doing is crazy. Can you wait until she gets out before freaking out?

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You guys could be violating and embarrassing the hell out of her while she’s inside a facility and unable to speak out for herself. That’s messed up. She can’t even pick up a phone and tell y’all to stop. She’s going to get out of a “wellness center” feeling rejuvenated to this shitstorm

Girl byeeee. Explain her mom liking all this freebritney stuff and following freebritney accounts. Literally shut it. She would not be bothered by people wanting her to be happy and free.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

Are we sure those Facebook and Instagram are real? Maybe we have a troll playing with us, just saying. 

they're real those have been her accounts forever. she peddles pyrmaid scheme products and is friends with a lot of locals from louisana lol

• Like 2
Just now, colormefresh said:

Confirmed by who? Many of the facilities in California pose as “mental health” but they’re all encompassing with rehab. A lot of people with mental health issues abuse ***** so it overlaps anyway.

What if I’m right though? The damage y’all are doing is crazy. Can you wait until she gets out before freaking out?

TMZ confirmed hennie brought to by Team B: https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/03/britney-spears-checks-into-mental-health-facility-father-bipolar-illness/:truthtea:

you are right about this

Many of the facilities in California pose as “mental health” but they’re all encompassing with rehab.

I don't think we are doing damage. Her father is abusing the Cship.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rik said:

also with my point to how mental health is changing, what i mean by this is such: in 2008 the way Western society perceived mental health was not the same as it is now. everyday it seems as though someone comes out with a diagnosis in hollywood, and that isn't to deny them from mental health issues. it's just indicative of how the attitude is changing slowly (still have lots of progress to get through)

i think that the decision to join a conservatorship was likely rushed (and obviously brought on by the increased visitation entitlements it would bring her in some capacity). while it served a purpose upon its implementation and very well could still be, i wonder if the situation would've been handled differently (without the necessity for a c-ship) had the events in 2007 occurred today.

yeah it was more than likely necessary in 2008, but she's gone on several tours since then and completed 4 sucessful years in Vegas and done countless interviews. on the surface she doesn't appear to need to be in a conservatorship in 2019. A permanent wellness doctor or assistant maybe, but then again we don't know the severity of her condition so i dont know. 

• Like 1