#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Britney's medical docs or something big about this c-ship is about to leak or happen .  The way the medias on payroll are pushing through everybody throats how the c-ship and must remain in place, but yet info starting to leak left and rights show otherwise .

MGM is gonna beat yall fake c-ship *** and any money yall made off of Britney is gonna end up in their pockets

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Aang said:

They are aware of exhale. I'm pretty sure they see it from time to time. They are also like regular ladies that have day jobs and stuff. They can't really sit on exhale like some of us losers can hahahah. 

I'm literally at my office's computer reading this thread right now with the Javascript code behind the Chrome window waiting for me to finish it :gloria: what am I to do with my life? 

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katie Price (:idkha:) set up her own paparazzi shoots from this company called Backgrid. The recently released pictures of Brit has the label "Backgrid" at the lower left corner, the same  Backgrid that Katie (:idkha:) used as fake paparazzi. This basically comfirms that the whole sighting was staged, doesn't it?

Swipe left on the post

So I don't understand... Was it Backgrid that took the photos or TMZ? 

4 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Can’t you legally get in trouble for medicating someone who isn’t medically diagnosed with the illness? Did TMZ just get Team Britney into legal trouble? What they said isn’t normal and shouldn’t be ignored. This is not right. 

Do not live in US but i am pretty sure that yes, but it needs to be proved to the court and TMZ video is not a proof, the proof is their sources 

• Like 1

Someone needs to say this point to ON AIR at TMZ and all these crooks profiting off of promoting the conservatorship...

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS... you can't say that oh she NEEDS this conservatorship so she can continue to make money and be financially successful and have an insurance policy for a residency and blah blah blah. those two facts just don't add up. either you have ONE or you have the other.

either you're capable enough to work a full time job and you don't need the conservatorship, or you're not capable to work a full time job and you do need the conservatorship.

there's really no in-between. it just doesn't add up. for these opinion leaders to ignore that sentiment, but act all-knowing is ticking me off big time.

• Like 4