#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I hope it gets a good showing, I'm curious to see how it turns out hopefully it won't be cringey.

I'd assume most people will show up late cause a lot of people have work at 4pm on a monday

When it starts? 

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Anyone notice how Britney was dragging Sam with her when she went to buy food in her car like a boss before the "me time" and now after the "me time", Britney seems so weak and Sam has to hold her instead?

britney-spears-04.jpg

a237d719371b551bb07344666368d056

What did they do to her inthere?!

i think she experienced something really traumatic, maybe she return into her home one day and they were waiting for her so as to take her to the facility without knowing anything:crying1: she seems so good in the first photo

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Pinkbabytee said:

ok but which signs are you talking about? i have yet to see those. there is no way her fans could know anything about sealed away information. i'm not saying that there is no possibility that her team takes advantange of this situation bc this is hollyweird we're talking about but being all 'omg britney is a prisoner!!' isn't really constructive either. there is just no easy solution to all this bs she's going through.

theres a nice 400 page thread about all the signs and proof

yes theres load of rubbish in there but theres clear evidence too

go have looking around:queenflopga:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

I want the paralegal who started this whole big wave to come forward and either a) identify himself or b) leak concrete details so that the rest of us can do all the grub work and get to the truth of all this.

yes it would be nice to know what law firm he's working for, so we can ring them off the hook, drag their names, until they do something about it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Vixen said:

It seems Britney has her own "Dr. Nick" AKA George Nichopoulos. He was indicted on 14 counts of overprescribing ***** to Elvis, ultimately contributing to his untimely death. 

You know, admittedly before, I was still a little iffy on the whole, "they're going to kill her" conversation (like I guess I just couldn't fathom anyone having some secret plot to kill her going on behind the scenes, is what I mean), but with them confessing to this through their media puppets is just-- they are going to kill her if they're not stopped, and now I can't help but wonder if that train of conversation was right, anyway.

This is super ******* unsettling. I hope she's okay, Jesus Christ. The damage these meds have been doing, if totally unwarranted?

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Anyone notice how Britney was dragging Sam with her when she went to buy food in her car like a boss before the "me time" and now after the "me time", Britney seems so weak and Sam has to hold her instead?

britney-spears-04.jpg

a237d719371b551bb07344666368d056

What did they do to her inthere?!

She didn't take meds, she became herself again, a strong woman who knows what she wants, her team and Jamie were not ok with it and they hospitalized her to 'put her in her place'... 

Those bastards!:disappointed:

• Like 7