#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

So according to the TMZ video, according to her team, she has never been officially diagnosed bipolar, but they need to keep her one a strict routine of meds and in the conservatorship since her actions mimic bipolar symptoms. Sounds like complete bullshit to keep her in the conservatorship. How can she legally be on meds for something she hasn’t been officially diagnosed with?

Also, she’s out and about so she’s not being held against her will. Bullshit. The photos were staged. Britney has said she always uses back entrances to places. Sam is conveniently in the pictures. They weren’t released until the day after Easter even though they were shot on Easter. Complete bullshit. 

One might also think some of these doctors may be under fire too, right? I mean, hasn’t there been a crackdown on prescribing medication to people who don’t really NEED it? 

I’m no nurse, but I would imagine that’s a pretty hefty charge ?‍♂️

• Like 2

I know this isn't what #FreeBritney is really about, so I don't intend to hijack the conversation in anyway. I'm a total psych nerd though and I've done a lot of geek study on mood disorders. Bipolar disorder is connected to the body's circadian rhythms, so eating at the same times every day and going to sleeping/waking up at the same times every day can really help to keep a person stable. International travel can destabilize a person's mood if they have bipolar disorder or something similar. I wasn't super surprised to hear that she seemed a bit disheveled during the European tour last summer because of that. I've often thought that she thrived during the POM residency because she had more consistency in her life. However, I don't remember hearing about anything out of the ordinary happening when she had the mini tour in Asia in 2017. Anywho, that's just something that I've thought about in the past.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

I know this isn't what #FreeBritney is really about, so I don't intend to hijack the conversation in anyway. I'm a total psych nerd though and I've done a lot of geek study on mood disorders. Bipolar disorder is connected to the body's circadian rhythms, so eating at the same times every day and going to sleeping/waking up at the same times every day can really help to keep a person stable. International travel can destabilize a person's mood if they have bipolar disorder or something similar. I wasn't super surprised to hear that she seemed a bit disheveled during the European tour last summer because of that. I've often thought that she thrived during the POM residency because she had more consistency in her life. However, I don't remember hearing about anything out of the ordinary happening when she had the mini tour in Asia in 2017. Anywho, that's just something that I've thought about in the past.

makes total sense! thanks for the insight

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I ain’t the one setting up websites and protests :well:

but it’s pretty stupid to excuse some evident signs just cause you want attention to come off As edgy or some ****

bye :umok:

ok but which signs are you talking about? i have yet to see those. there is no way her fans could know anything about sealed away information. i'm not saying that there is no possibility that her team takes advantange of this situation bc this is hollyweird we're talking about but being all 'omg britney is a prisoner!!' isn't really constructive either. there is just no easy solution to all this bs she's going through.