#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

I know this isn't what #FreeBritney is really about, so I don't intend to hijack the conversation in anyway. I'm a total psych nerd though and I've done a lot of geek study on mood disorders. Bipolar disorder is connected to the body's circadian rhythms, so eating at the same times every day and going to sleeping/waking up at the same times every day can really help to keep a person stable. International travel can destabilize a person's mood if they have bipolar disorder or something similar. I wasn't super surprised to hear that she seemed a bit disheveled during the European tour last summer because of that. I've often thought that she thrived during the POM residency because she had more consistency in her life. However, I don't remember hearing about anything out of the ordinary happening when she had the mini tour in Asia in 2017. Anywho, that's just something that I've thought about in the past.

It's worth mentioning too that there were talks of ending the c-ship, but right before she left for the last leg there was a hearing ruling the c-ship to keep going.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Goku said:

But even Mariah is bipolar but never had problems on tour. :tiffsniffle:

Britney invented a new type of bipolar? Her mind :tiffsniffle:

Also has two children and is touring and staying healthy, thriving creatively as Caution was one of her highest rated albums critically.

Let's stan real artists

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

#streamcaution

Spoiler

#streammedellin

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Can anyone update me about what happened in the past 2 hours? I just got out of a final

Team Moron made a big boo boo and have let it slip, via TMZ, that Britney has never been formally diagnosed as bipolar but still "has to take the meds". It's actually pretty damning that they thought it was smart to admit this.

We've also got this now, so we're all pretty certain it was indeed staged--

6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I reasearched a bit about this Backgrid Paparazzi Agency and guess what? They have a reputation for fulfilling their job as "hired paparazzi". They even have close relations with A list celebrities like Kim K. 

Team B really underestimated us:ohi:

I found this on Twitter, I can't vouch for this person knowing someone at TMZ, but:

D4x-UOcWsAs6eXg.jpg

Back to the bipolar issue, another great point:

9 minutes ago, Vixen said:

TMZ said Britney has "bipolar issues" though. Now they're saying she doesn't? 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/767832-bipolar-mentions-deleted/

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

You're forgetting two important points, that are

A. The main cause of her mental instability is supposedly the world of entertainment, if it's still an issue she should step away

B. She's dirty rich and has a multimillionaire perfume empire at the very least, she could easily retire if she's so ill....

Performing seems like the thing she loves the most? The ONLY time it looked stressful to her was during the FFT.

And she doesn’t have anything to do with all the annoying parts of the entertainment world, everything is handled for her - hence the conservatorship.

Plus she has a record contract, which is like impossible to get out of.

Retiring seems like the worst idea ever.

• Like 1
Just now, ImperfectAngel said:

Who can we start calling? Just to annoy the **** out of until we make a dent... and they have to do something about it? The squeaky wheel gets the grease, but there has to be a phone number we can all call and report this stuff to all day every day to to where they HAVE to look into it. 

I want the paralegal who started this whole big wave to come forward and either a) identify himself or b) leak concrete details so that the rest of us can do all the grub work and get to the truth of all this.

• Like 4