#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

As I said before, her team is digging a ditch that will be hard to come out of.

I don’t know, I’d probably go see her is she does another residency maybe would be her last one :imdying: my poor Britney just want her to be good doing what she loves 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

As I said before, her team is digging a ditch that will be hard to come out of.

would not be surprised if they force her to do another era to make it appear like everything is ok by continuing to fob fans off with another 'comeback' :nochillbrit:

• Like 2
Just now, Urbanney said:

You’re speculating just as much as anyone else is right now. No one knows who’s right. 

Exactly, so that's why everyone should just stop it and leave her alone . What is it gonna change anyway ? Only thing is gonna do is hurt her because if she ever read these stuff i HIGHLY doubt it's gonna please her the way some fans spit on her dad, her sister etc.. Not to mention that she also has kids in case some people forgot, and they have access to internet. This story can be really hurtful for them, and even from other kids who could bully them with what they read on internet about their mother, family etc. It really has gone too far imo. Some people really don't realize the consequences rumors can have on people's lives and worse is that it's her own fans that are feeding them.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Caroline77 said:

Exactly, so that's why everyone should just stop it and leave her alone . What is it gonna change anyway ? Only thing is gonna do is hurt her because if she ever read these stuff i HIGHLY doubt it's gonna please her the way some fans spit on her dad, her sister etc.. Not to mention that she also has kids in case some people forgot, and they have access to internet. This story can be really hurtful for them, and even from other kids who could bully them with what they read on internet about their mother, family etc. It really has gone too far imo. Some people really don't realize the consequences rumors can have on people's lives and worse is that it's her own fans that are feeding them.

Because it’s better to be safe than sorry. Even if her team has only been doing good for her, I rather it be investigated and have us proved wrong than to have never have it investigated it at all. Britney has shown she has wanted out multiple times and has also shown she is capable enough to vote, drive, or handle her finances on her own.

• Like 7