#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Rickey3089 said:

I really wonder if her phone has internet access, she has to know what’s going on? I’m just so confused! Like if she had a phone she can easily say something or give us a sign 

She's monitored now but she could still talk to others back in 2008, I mean she was still messaging Sam Lutfi. Now I'm sure tha Sam sent phones to bathrooms in public places so Briney could contact him and others. She's literally in prison.

But maybe she's ok with her new lifestyle now but she still looks so sad, lke she doesn't even know why she's there and what's really going on.

2 hours ago, rosenotes said:

poor thing, but how are y’all gonna judge her on how she looks when she’s going through all of this???

plus, let’s just be honest, you’re in the wrong fanbase if you can’t deal w messy hair lol

She looks so sad :tiffsniffle:

9 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I really wonder if her phone has internet access, she has to know what’s going on? I’m just so confused! Like if she had a phone she can easily say something or give us a sign 

You can limit internet access on a phone. You block specific websites, numbers, apps. It really doesn’t matter if she has a phone, cause I know her team gave it to her and they most likely blocked everything on it. 

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Aang said:

Y’all are kind of being really embarrassing right now. That literally looks like an iPhone XS Max in her hand in the new pics. Which would be the newest iPhone after the one she had in August. A new iPhone came out last fall. 

Like yes this is staged but stop spreading lies just to sensationalize everything. 

The one she is holding in the new photos is the 7 or 8

The XS Max has the flashlight between the cameras, on the old models it is places on the right side 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Sam wants Britney out of the conservatorship to sue her and get the money he thinks deserves.

With the conservatorship, he can't do that and has to go through the court to extort money. (He failed sksksks) :gimmemoar:

this is what i remember, correct me if I'm wrong guys 

I believe this. Don't trust him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Sam wants Britney out of the conservatorship to sue her and get the money he thinks deserves.

With the conservatorship, he can't do that and has to go through the court to extort money. (He failed sksksks) :gimmemoar:

1. You're talking about Sam Lufti here, yes?
  2. Why does he think he deserves any money and for what does he deserve it?
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Doesn’t the statute of limitations prevent that even if she got out?