#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I go back and forth from thinking we almost have this all figured out (which would be completely scary) to we’re all completely out of our minds :( maybe there’s a little bit of truth to both.

I really wish a celebrity would jump on our movement like Miley, Madonna or Ellen it would help raise so much awareness  :crying1:

• Like 3

This is my rational opinion based on everything...

I don’t think Lynne, Jamie Lynn or Brian are doing a thing to harm her intentionally. I feel like Jamie is some kind of dictator and they’re all prisioners in a way, and not only Jamie’s prisioners but also prisoners of Lounatic, Larry and who knows who else... 

I feel kinda bad for Jamie Lynn cause I don’t really think she deserves the comments she’s receiving... 

:( 

• Like 3

I cant say Lynne liking posts means anything for sure obviously but just cuz she spent Easter with JL doesn't mean anything either lol like that's her daughter too, even if she meant to like that post no one with a brain expected her to not be in speaking terms with her or that she stopped caring for/seeing her .......  both things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive and we have no idea what they talked about all day, surely if Britneys in a facility they must've talked about it. however hopefully they are all in touch and just trying their best to help and doing what's truly in Britney's best interests.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

hahaha, no, I mean... is that possible in instagram to check your 'liked comments'? 

I know, you can collect pics in the app in different albums, but I don't know about comments.

Yeah, if you go into the menu you can view all your liked comments in the same way you can view your saved photos etc.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

he needs to calm the **** down and not be a pu$$y

no one was cyberbullying him

absolutely nobody:

nelson: GUYS OMG do you want me to QUIT im gonna have to leave i am an adult i cant stand cyberbullying guys STOPPP

like chill out :cackling::cackling::cackling:

Thank you. MTE. 

“I’m abandoning the movement and Britney cuz my pu$$y is sore.”

• Like 1