#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

:tifflmao::tifflmao::tifflmao:

he left his gf that was in a mental health facility to go do titty dance:weusay:

imagine Britney sad as **** in the facility checking her phone to see if she got any support from sam and saw him doing titty dance instead :jackk:

Any possibility Jamie used his absense as an opportunity to take britney out of her house without resistance? If not, does this mean he’s on team Jamie? :(

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

1. I didn’t know about Sam.

2. U can still have a great Easter by visiting ur aunt. When my brother attempted sucide on Xmas eve when I was 9 my parents still made sure we had a Xmas but also visited him in the hospital. :bedtime:

I've been saying they either don't care that much anymore (the dude in the voicemail said her siblings gave up years ago or s/t to that effect) or they're being prevented from seeing her so both possibilities are shitty :nochillbrit: 

Or what Lillith is saying

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The creator got overwhelmed and pulled out for a little bit :/ he’s still around here though 

he needs to calm the **** down and not be a pu$$y

no one was cyberbullying him

absolutely nobody:

nelson: GUYS OMG do you want me to QUIT im gonna have to leave i am an adult i cant stand cyberbullying guys STOPPP

like chill out :cackling::cackling::cackling:

• Like 4

The wikileaks email you guys are talking about

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2994

Re: NYTimes: Is Britney Spears Ready to Stand on Her Own?

From:durhamlau@gmail.com To: KaplanJ@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-11 09:04 Subject: Re: NYTimes: Is Britney Spears Ready to Stand on Her Own?
I was waiting for Britney to give me something good for this response. And she did! Her Instagram is too good. She is a poor soccer kid who wanted to quit the game and be normal a long time ago, but her parents/manager/lawyers won't let because she is too much of a cash cow. Now she's just accepted this lifestyle (just like Lucky...you may remember this top hit from her Oops I Did It Again) Also, I do recognize that as a fan, I'm probably not helping her. So torn Sent from my iPhone > On May 11, 2016, at 4:49 AM, Kaplan, Jordan <KaplanJ@dnc.org> wrote: > > Are you just responding to this. That's crazy! > > Jordan Kaplan > National Finance Director > Democratic National Committee > (202) 488-5002 (o) | (312) 339-0224 (c) > kaplanj@dnc.org > > >> On May 10, 2016, at 9:11 PM, Durhamlau <durhamlau@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >> <image1.PNG> >> <ATT00001>
  • Like 8
3 minutes ago, Lilith said:

you don't even know if they visited her though and also no idea either if Britney actually wants to see JL bc its not like the kids will travel there by themselves, they will be with JL or Lynne. Britney probably doesn't want to see them/and/or wants to see them after she gets out of the facility (assuming she is even there and it's not a big fat lie). We really have no idea if they visited her already or Britney wants to see them or not.

And don't compare your family to others. For example, when Maddie had her accident, Britney didn't even visit. She went with Shesam at an award show instead. So :bedtime:

Ur right we don’t know much. But from what I do see, I, personally, wouldn’t have fun on Easter if I knew my sister was spending it at a hospital.

8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I meant more about the IG posts and stuff, but yeah I do agree :/ 

They look random to me, except for the one with the tea cup, tha could be related to the NY times article.

But her team manages her social media, why would they let her give signs to her fans? Unless she did something like: "hey guys, these are some pics I'd like to post this week for IG page. I've been looking for them in google. There's also a really cool and funny pic with a cup. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it, it's hilarious. I'll wait for your response. Bye" 

smart queen :jj:

• Like 2