#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Ironically tmz is saying she has joint custody thanks to Jamie. Didn’t they just admit that it was cut to 10/90 cuz of him? 

That rhetoric is so funny to me because that's abuser speech 101. "Well I might have spanked you to the point of almost killing you in your car, but you should be thankful I gave you thing." Rihanna/Chris Brown anyone???

TMZ is the speaker phone for Team Britney so each and each day I get even more scared AND angry AND sad on how they act as if this is nothing. They sound and act as abusers.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

That rhetoric is so funny to me because that's abuser speech 101. "Well I might have spanked you to the point of almost killing you in your car, but you should be thankful I gave you thing." Rihanna/Chris Brown anyone???

TMZ is the speaker phone for Team Britney so each and each day I get even more scared AND angry AND sad on how they act as if this is nothing. They sound and act as abusers.

off topic, are you the one that once asked me about how Britney and Pokémon were still connected?

Well, this week, once more, we got all these Britney news and at the same time we've got lots of Pokémon news as well. Naturally, I've been procrastinating at work to the max power.

But the most fantastic part is how the past weekend Pokémon literally made an announcement of an announcement for the new anime that is coming with the next generation of games. They had marked that date already, but they literally just announced that it will be announced on September 29th.

(If you're not the person that once asked me that, then just ignore this whole comment lol)

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, are you the one that once asked me about how Britney and Pokémon were still connected?

Well, this week, once more, we got all these Britney news and at the same time we've got lots of Pokémon news as well. Naturally, I've been procrastinating at work to the max power.

But the most fantastic part is how the past weekend Pokémon literally made an announcement of an announcement for the new anime that is coming with the next generation of games. They had marked that date already, but they literally just announced that it will be announced on September 29th.

(If you're not the person that once asked me that, then just ignore this whole comment lol)

What do you do for work that makes you want to put it off? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

and keep defending it as if their life depended on it

They went from Only Jamie can handle that job and be a conservator to oops he too sick for that he needs someone else .

Also are gonna question that Jodi we been there for a year according to Jamie which would lead us to once again the forced facility during this timeline, she was there too? as a fiduciary she should have told him it was illegal then

• Like 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Soda Pop from the first movie soundtrack ;) 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I knew this whole breaking the door down thing was weird in timing. Mr colon has already set up a damage control plan and picked the next conservator . I gotta say jamie , you've out smarted everyone with your evilness. And don't forget about the other 20 states he's applied the conservatorship in. 

Being controlled by a family member is horrible, but being controlled by a professional abuser? This poor woman. 

Look, he's been the conservator for 10 years. Of coruse he has a expert team of lawyers behind him who want part of the money Britney is. Just like Kfed has that very good lawyer. That alwyers is expensive!! but he can pay it because he's britneys' baby daddy. and obviously gets a big chunk of money on a monthly basis. These lawyers know where the money is...

2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I knew he did it behind her back. He filed in september 6 when the day before Britney said she was in vacation alone. 

They were no way Britney agreed to this. Unless, Britney wrote something that said she agreed to this, it's just his word against her's.

I hope Britney knows this and she left her vacay to go to court this monday.

7a42033f8b46dbb687b808590528ae16c051dc8b

I find solace in the fact that Britney filed the motion herself to get out & the investigation was granted by Judge Penny. It makes no logical sense for the judge to take into account that Britney asked her to be set free & Jamie claims she doesn’t want the freedom.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I knew he did it behind her back. He filed in september 6 when the day before Britney said she was in vacation alone. 

They were no way Britney agreed to this. Unless, Britney wrote something that said she agreed to this, it's just his word against her's.

Disgusting, shady *******. I hope that Lynne has gotten in touch with her and she will arrive to court with Britney again. Lynne is for sure going on Monday.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I can only imagine Britney trying to find a flight back last minute from wherever she is before tomorrow :nochillbrit:She really does go through life like a karate kid.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think I did but I appreciate this tidbit anyway lol! Thank you!

EDIT: BTW, so I don't keep flooding this thread, I updated the ol' google doc:https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

I was very behind but I tried to do my best, please let me know if something's wrong, you can edit it too.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

What do you do for work that makes you want to put it off? 

I'm a programmer, but I work for a company, so it's not like I program what I want, nor I have the freedom to do as I please.

I mean, my boss does let me to have this "artistic freedom" but the users ultimately end up demanding things to be the way they want, as ridiculous or absurd as it is. And there's certain times when multiple projects pile up and they want everything to be ready the same day, and I don't know, it's very unappealing. The more things I have to do, the less enthusiasm I have to finish it. Instead of finishing everything faster, I just freeze because if I start working on a project I can't stop thinking about the other 60 things I have to do for other projects.

So I just end up like "screw everything" and I go to the forums instead lol Or sometimes, like this week, it's not even that I had a lot of work, but so many Britney news and Pokémon news, just prevent me from concentrating in anything else, and I have to keep refreshing the forums for any new bit of information lol

• Like 3