#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm a programmer, but I work for a company, so it's not like I program what I want, nor I have the freedom to do as I please.

I mean, my boss does let me to have this "artistic freedom" but the users ultimately end up demanding things to be the way they want, as ridiculous or absurd as it is. And there's certain times when multiple projects pile up and they want everything to be ready the same day, and I don't know, it's very unappealing. The more things I have to do, the less enthusiasm I have to finish it. Instead of finishing everything faster, I just freeze because if I start working on a project I can't stop thinking about the other 60 things I have to do for other projects.

So I just end up like "screw everything" and I go to the forums instead lol Or sometimes, like this week, it's not even that I had a lot of work, but so many Britney news and Pokémon news, just prevent me from concentrating in anything else, and I have to keep refreshing the forums for any new bit of information lol

I’m the same, I’m a photographer for a sport photography company, like our photos are formulaic so basically zero creativity too and also dealing with kids is a pain. I’ve gotten high during work and manage to plow through a 12 hour shift photographing 500 teams. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Is there any chance that Britney will attend the hearing scheduled for tomorrow?

It's possible. Like someone figured it out, Jamie filed for a new conservator behind her back and file for Britney not to know about it for her own good, but since the info leaked and Lynne is aware of it, maybe Britney is also aware of what's going on and is coming back to L.A to fight back.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

It's possible. Like someone figured it out, Jamie filed for a new conservator behind her back and file for Britney not to know about it for her own good, but since the info leaked and Lynne is aware of it, maybe Britney is also aware of what's going on and is coming back to L.A to fight back.

That could be huge if Britney attends and say she doesn't consent to this, because in his declaration Jamie said that she doesn't object and consents to this. If it was true, i don't think Lynne and her lawyer would go to the hearing .

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes and it would make Jamie look like a big liar to the court. I really hope Britney will go tomorrow, just like the last hearing in may. We weren't sure if Britney would attend and she did come. If she really can't come for whatever reason, i hope she at least pitch Lynne about Jamie's lies.

We know for sure that Lynne and her lawyer are coming, which make me think there isn't no consent from Britney since we know on which side Lynne is. We have to remember that in this case Samuel Igham is Britney's voice, so he can sign and consents in Britney's name. The fact they asked the court to not notice someone.... Like hey lets make 2008 happen again and do it behind her back 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

We know for sure that Lynne and her lawyer are coming, which make me think there isn't no consent from Britney since we know on which side Lynne is. We have to remember that in this case Samuel Igham is Britney's voice, so he can sign and consents in Britney's name. The fact they asked the court to not notice someone.... Like hey lets make 2008 happen again and do it behind her back 

Yeah i thought the same. Britney is away, let's file behind her back so she can't contest anything :badthoughts:

It's indeed a good thing that as soon as Jamie asked for a last minute hearing against everyone's back to get a new conservator and the information leaked, Lynne didn't hesitate one second and decided to attend too. And judging by all these TMZ articles about how Lynne used to have an estranged relationship with Britney and how she would have to quit her live in Louisiana because being a conservator is a 24/7 job, Jamie definitely doesn't want her as a conservator. So they are definitely gonna battle it out in court so she either becomes Britney's new conservator or tries to not make Jody a conservator.

I really hope Lynne asks to be a conservator because i feel like the court could grant her that position. If she just contests Jody as a conservator without anyone else as her replacement and doesn't ask to be the new conservator, i'm scared Jamie's wish will become true and Jodie will be Britney's new conservator.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yeah i thought the same. Britney is away, let's file behind her back so she can't contest anything :badthoughts:

It's indeed a good thing that as soon as Jamie asked for a last minute hearing against everyone's back to get a new conservator and the information leaked, Lynne didn't hesitate one second and decided to attend too. And judging by all these TMZ articles about how Lynne used to have an estranged relationship with Britney and how she would have to quit her live in Louisiana because being a conservator is a 24/7 job, Jamie definitely doesn't want her as a conservator. So they are definitely gonna battle it out in court so she either becomes Britney's new conservator or tries to not make Jody a conservator.

I really hope Lynne asks to be a conservator because i feel like the court could grant her that position. If she just contests Jody as a conservator without anyone else as her replacement and doesn't ask to be the new conservator, i'm scared Jamie's wish will become true and Jodie will be Britney's new conservator.

Maybe Lynne can work something out with Bryan who lives in Los Angeles and both be co-conservator until they get her out of the cship for good. I'm sure solutions exists, Jamie acting like Britney is his asset and he owns her via the cship where he acts like a dictator needs to stop

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Maybe Lynne can work something out with Bryan who lives in Los Angeles and both be co-conservator until they get her out of the cship for good. I'm sure solutions exists, Jamie acting like Britney is his asset and he owns her via the cship where he acts like a dictator needs to stop

Yes, or Bryan like you said would be great too. When he was around Britney in 2016, she served such a great year in every aspect.

The fact that Jamie would consider somebody who has a past of corruption and only knows Britney for a year, instead of his ex-wife who gave birth to Britney just because, he knows Britney would have a stronger chance to get out of the conservatorship if she was a conservator, speaks volume on his true intention.

• Like 8
26 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes, or Bryan like you said would be great too. When he was around Britney in 2016, she served such a great year in every aspect.

The fact that Jamie would consider somebody who has a past of corruption and only knows Britney for a year, instead of his ex-wife who gave birth to Britney just because, he knows Britney would have a stronger chance to get out of the conservatorship if she was a conservator, speaks volume on his true intention.

It’s just about control at this point and not about what is actually best for Britney.  Any real parent would want their child to succeed on their own - to be able to provide for them-self or stand on their own eventually.  No one would deny them liberty for the rest of their life because of mistakes in their youth. She’s a grown *** woman. She doesn’t need Jamie holding her hand anymore.  She needs a teacher not a dictator... but she also needs to be a willing student 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, colormelou said:

Are we going to know tomorrow if Jamie’s request is granted? 

I’m so over this **** - can’t even imagine what it’s like for Britney. 

Yes, the next court hearing is tomorrow :wontcry:

23 minutes ago, AmberLouise said:

I’m so nervous for tomorrow. I’m sure justice will prevail though and corruption is exposed. I’m perched :scalped:

In Brenda we need to believe! She better come through and cancel Jamie tomorrow.

19090102454024785016387125.gif

• Like 5