#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just then we thought she can be free -another person steps in. That's all messed up *** hell. Definetely Jamie as conservator for Britney  is a bad choice after he has a restraining order against her sons. So they come up with whole new idea-that Jodie person comes out to save the place for Jamie and show that she is better for Britney as conservator for now....when this temporarily sht ever gonna end guys. i am starting to think never-r they feedin us with that bs. why is Britney not attenting if she was attending the 1 there they decided to evaluate her state and cship as a whole. Is Britney again locked up to mental facility. What the hell is going on i don't understand it anymore.If Britney really is healthy why is her family do not defend her........ why nobody clears up smth. Why Britney doesn't address all that sht . it's like absolute madness:ohdear:

• Like 5

On a side note, last wednesday while #FreeBritney was trending this tweet did really big numbers, we need this type of energy the day of the hearing and remember to either only use the word Britney on your tweets so it doesn't get mistaken for spam or use both the word Britney and the hashtag #FreeBritney so we can try get both trending too simultaneously!

• Like 4

The whole Jamie stepping down and appointing a new no name person to be a conservator thing is absolutely tragic. It's obvious he's planning to avoid any consequences for whatever he did throughout all these years... What is wrong with this man? It astounds me that he and his lawyer can file literally anything and everything is immediately granted by the judge but Britney can't even hire a person of her choosing to be her lawyer. This is f**ked up to the point that I've actually lost all hope it's ever gonna end for her. Poor Brit.

• Like 8

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-spears-mother-lynn-conservatorship-jamie-challenge/?__twitter_impression=true

Jamie Spears wants a judge to let him take a breather for a few months as Britney's conservator and put one of his people in his place -- temporarily -- but we've learned Britney's mom appears to have different ideas ... TMZ has learned.

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Lynne was on board with the "Free Britney" social media campaign against Jamie earlier this year ... when some people online accused Jamie of forcing Britney into a mental health facility against her will. BTW ... that didn't happen -- it would be a crime for a facility to allow that, and Britney was coming and going as she wished during her stay.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-spears-mother-lynn-conservatorship-jamie-challenge/?__twitter_impression=true

Jamie Spears wants a judge to let him take a breather for a few months as Britney's conservator and put one of his people in his place -- temporarily -- but we've learned Britney's mom appears to have different ideas ... TMZ has learned.

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Lynne was on board with the "Free Britney" social media campaign against Jamie earlier this year ... when some people online accused Jamie of forcing Britney into a mental health facility against her will. BTW ... that didn't happen -- it would be a crime for a facility to allow that, and Britney was coming and going as she wished during her stay.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

OMG now is Britney's side sending the stories.

Lol at how they keep defending Jamie didn't commit Britney to the facility when in fact Britney let the judge know -personally- she was sent there against her will.

It looks to me that they're about to lose control and they're doing whatever it takes to avoid that.

• Like 7