#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Why are people promoting the18 to go rally at court? I thought Jamie ask for the hearing for tomorrow? Tomorrow’s really a big day he’s about give up the right to be conservator of her life & affairs... people need to be there tomorrow the 18th might get cancel after tomorrow   :tiffanycries:

Anyone thinking that there's anything else going to happen for now than the temporarily replacement of Jamie as conservator by the person he requested is absolutely delusional.

This is the only thing on the agenda today.

The court will not make ANY permanent or big decision before they've had the full report of the investigation and both sides have had the chance to discuss this thoroughly. 

Whoever gets to be her new conservator will play the key role in whether or not Britney will be freed from this someday.

there’s no reason to believe the cship will magically just end on September 18, it’s more about if her treatment up to this point was appropriate. And if the judge finds it wasn’t then someone who will take good care of her - like her mother - will be appointed and then from there hopefully things will gradually move towards Britney being freed.

• Like 6

Is it just me or is TMZ starting to feel the heat ? It seems like they are being more cautious in blindly quoting Jamie this time. Almost as if they have a feeling things could be changing after the evaluator's report ....:badgirl:

"Jamie says he's ill and can't perform the duties, but there's a bigger issue. He's prohibited from having any contact with Britney's kids after allegedly putting his hands on 13-year-old Sean. Kevin Federline filed a police report and cops are investigating.

It seems improbable Jamie could be Britney's conservator until the case is resolved, since the conservator is ultimately responsible for the welfare of the children and that's hard to do when you can't interact with them.

Our sources say Monday's hearing should be non-eventful. We're told there's no real objection to Montgomery stepping in for the short term. But, depending on the evaluator's report and the way the assault investigation goes ... Jamie's long-term prospect for staying conservator is up in the air."

• Like 3
3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

This is so overwhelming. TMZ really needs to **** off with their "severe mental illness" bullshit. They are so condescending and rude when they talk about Britney

Sadly, weirdly, they control the narrative. They're most likely getting Britney's money through Jamie or Lou or whoever to propagate lies about her. Thing is, people believe these lies because she's now most famous for the 2007 breakdown, so they believe things mustn't have changed much since, Britney's still fragile and all to them :disappointed:

i think todays hearing gonna be uneventful they will put that montgomery till evaluation and then will see. i just hope she won't kill Britney for that short period of time. cause that care manager is just going to get full access to multiple Britney funds and hell knows she can do smth stupid

Nothing will happen except Jamie will be temporarily replaced by Montgomery. That's what's on the agenda today and only that.

Jamie could have asked he be temporarily replaced by Bozo the clown and it would still be granted. 

Only when the full report from the investigation is in things can start to shift. No judge will take any decision after 11 years without seeing a report of an investigation that they ordered.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Nothing will happen except Jamie will be temporarily replaced by Montgomery. That's what's on the agenda today and only that.

Jamie could have asked he be temporarily replaced by Bozo the clown and it would still be granted. 

Only when the full report from the investigation is in things can start to shift. No judge will take any decision after 11 years without seeing a report of an investigation that they ordered.

I wouldn’t be so sure, though. 

Lynne and her lawyer will be there and they’ve hinted they’ll challenge the move :mj:

• Like 7