#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, gata said:

According to some of the articles, Britney is ok with this Jody being a temp conservator, do you think it's because she might be able to get back more of the visitation with her kids??  Their birthdays are coming up...

The articles are paid by Jamie, we all know this. I'm sure she wants Lynne (the one she went in court with against the c-ship) over her abusive, corrupt father and his minions. She knows her mother would dissolve this as soon as she can, and would also give her freedom if she was the conservator.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney-spears-mother-lynn-conservatorship-jamie-challenge/?__twitter_impression=true

Jamie Spears wants a judge to let him take a breather for a few months as Britney's conservator and put one of his people in his place -- temporarily -- but we've learned Britney's mom appears to have different ideas ... TMZ has learned.

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Lynne was on board with the "Free Britney" social media campaign against Jamie earlier this year ... when some people online accused Jamie of forcing Britney into a mental health facility against her will. BTW ... that didn't happen -- it would be a crime for a facility to allow that, and Britney was coming and going as she wished during her stay.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

It would be better,should Lynn be the conservator for Britney to move back to Kentwood.The mansion is big enough for her and the kids.Brit should get away from LA,the Music Industrie,the Paparazzi.Just for a while.To come down,take a rest.To think what she want to do with the rest of her life,to reflected the past.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It would be better,should Lynn be the conservator for Britney to move back to Kentwood.The mansion is big enough for her and the kids.Brit should get away from LA,the Music Industrie,the Paparazzi.Just for a while.To come down,take a rest.To think what she want to do with the rest of her life,to reflected the past.

I believe this is what Lynne had planned for a while. She's even apparently throwing a little party with GOOD people from Britney's past at Serenity to get good people back in her life. I think Lynne will have Brit live at Serenity for a bit.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I understand why moving back to Kentwood would be good for her, but I don't see Kfed agreeing to this at all since he has full custody.  She needs to stay in LA so she can see her kids.  Maybe it's time Lynne steps up and does whatever she has to, to be there for her daughter even if that means moving to LA and taking time away from her other daughter.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, gata said:

I understand why moving back to Kentwood would be good for her, but I don't see Kfed agreeing to this at all since he has full custody.  She needs to stay in LA so she can see her kids.  Maybe it's time Lynne steps up and does whatever she has to, to be there for her daughter even if that means moving to LA and taking time away from her other daughter.

The kids are not babies anymore, and they all have enough money for the kids to fly to Kentwood and stay for a few days here and there. Kevin has made it clear he does not want them taken away from seeing their mother, so I think he would work with Britney/Lynne if that's where Britney goes for a bit to have a break.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

The kids are not babies anymore, and they all have enough money for the kids to fly to Kentwood and stay for a few days here and there. Kevin has made it clear he does not want them taken away from seeing their mother, so I think he would work with Britney/Lynne if that's where Britney goes for a bit to have a break.

School has started for them.  I don't see it happening right now but I agree to disagree about this.  Unless the 10% visitation is in Kentwood every month.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

The articles are paid by Jamie, we all know this. I'm sure she wants Lynne (the one she went in court with against the c-ship) over her abusive, corrupt father and his minions. She knows her mother would dissolve this as soon as she can, and would also give her freedom if she was the conservator.

Exactly this. 

I mean ideally it wouldn’t be passed to anyone and Britney was granted her freedom, however if it was to go to anyone it should be her mother! I know Lynne is a good person I get a good vibe from her. I think she would do what’s best for Britney and in time would dissolve the conservatorship. HOWEVER we all know Jamie isn’t going to let that happen. No way would he pass it to Lynne and put the people who live off her’s source of income at stake. 

We all know if Britney got full control she’d be cutting people off left right and centre. Except for Kevin (of course) :ririshade2: Although I’m not afraid to say that Kevin has been such a douche about this whole thing as I thought. As much as he’s all about the money, I think he is a good father and he understands that his kids need their mother 

• Like 2

How long will they keep going with this? Do they know that this whole fanbase is aware of this? Do they know everyone will scream FreeBritney once she starts promoting and performing if she's still in c-ship? Do they know this fanbase won't let this go until she's free? We can wait forever, but can their pockets?:akii:

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

How long will they keep going with this? Do they know that this whole fanbase is aware of this? Do they know everyone will scream FreeBritney once she starts promoting and performing if she's still in c-ship? Do they know this fanbase won't let this go until she's free? We can wait forever, but can their pockets?:akii:

Right? Like they thought they can fool us with Britney Jean and everyone saw through it. Sure you can fake being her on social media but ya’ll aren’t musicians and Glory proves ya’ll can’t do your jobs because Britney delivered her end producing an amazing album yet ya’ll can’t be bothered to plan an album era? Girl makes you millions and you can’t do f**king basic things that your peers can handle without lifting a finger? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I knew this whole breaking the door down thing was weird in timing. Mr colon has already set up a damage control plan and picked the next conservator . I gotta say jamie , you've out smarted everyone with your evilness. And don't forget about the other 20 states he's applied the conservatorship in. 

Being controlled by a family member is horrible, but being controlled by a professional abuser? This poor woman. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

When they say things like, this hearing that's happening next week, it makes me think like these days are gonna feel like an eternity, but she's already waited too long under the chsip, so this is nothing. 

This. That’s probably what Jamie and team c-ship are playing on. Britney’s vulnerability. If it’s true that there will be a new conservator and a wait till January. This could have a negative effect on her. It would on me and I’m just a long time fan. Imagine Britney? This is so messed up and CRUEL. What a cruel father. Britney’s mom MUST stand up to her Ex husband. Spill that tea about his abuse in her childhood and currently. 

• Like 4