#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

As much as people are worried about who is gonna be the next conservator, I'm very much hopeful that there wont be one.

Surely enough has come to light in recent times that prove it was never necessary in the first place and used to monopolise on her brand.

I'm not familiar with the law around it but I feel that if jamie is removed, the process to dissolving it will be begin as it was never used to protect Britney. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I get the feeling that they are setting up Sam to be conservator and he is already contractually represented by Tristar...  Lou can just let Jamie go down and then its Sam's turn to be the face of the conservatorship

If Britney mom  takes over, I'm sure she will get rid of Lou Taylor 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as people are worried about who is gonna be the next conservator, I'm very much hopeful that there wont be one.

Surely enough has come to light in recent times that prove it was never necessary in the first place and used to monopolise on her brand.

I'm not familiar with the law around it but I feel that if jamie is removed, the process to dissolving it will be begin as it was never used to protect Britney. 

It all boils down to the hearing this month. 

The results of the investigation will determine her trajectory. 

But I’m hopeful too. 

• Like 1

I hope Britney and Jamie Lynne's relationship doesn't end up like de Havilland sisters. Those 2 sister-actresses had falling outs throughout their careers to the extent where Olivia de Haviland didn't even know her sister had died when she died. It's already hard enough to find a friend that you can ride-or-die with in our world and to lose a sister as a friend would be really sad.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

But they could possibly still be contractually obligated to Tristar.  Didn't Lynne name her the "family spokes person" at one point?  My point is, just because we are rid of Jamie, it doesn't mean we are rid of Lou. 

Technically Britney can’t sign a contract herself so I’m sure it would be null & void if signed under Jamie’s hand

KEVIN FEDERLINE MIGHT MAKE PLAY TO OUST JAMIE SPEARS From Brit's Conservatorship

Britney Spears has been under a conservatorship with Jamie Spears at the helm for 11 years, but sources connected with the singer believe Kevin Federline could make a move to get Jamie removed ... in the wake of the incident between Jamie and Britney's 13-year-old son.

As we reported, Jamie is now under criminal investigation for allegedly breaking a door down and putting his hands on Sean. A temporary restraining order is now in place prohibiting Jamie from having contact with Jayden and Sean.

Certain members of Britney's team believe Kevin might go to the judge overseeing the conservatorship and ask to remove Jamie because he's ultimately responsible for the welfare of the children -- since he oversees their mom -- children with whom he's temporarily prohibited from having any contact.

Our Britney sources believe Jamie is secure in his role for one reason ... there's really no one else who can handle it. The judges associated with the conservatorship over the years have acknowledged Jamie righted the ship when Britney was at her worst -- in danger of losing custody, bleeding money and extremely unstable.

Britney is now flush with cash, has joint custody and by all rights is considered a good parent. As one Britney source put it ... "Jamie certainly has his flaws, but everyone knows he's done a good job and there's no one else who can do it."

The wild card -- will Britney's mom, Lynne Spears, make a move to wrestle the conservatorship away from Jamie? As we reported, Lynne expressed an interest to become involved in the conservatorship earlier this year, after a social media campaign went after Jamie. She spent time with Britney in L.A., reconnecting after years of estrangement, but she's been in the background ever since.

4 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

uuuughhh....tmz is SO annoying saying jamie saved her life. did yall forget about FTR doc? she was MISERABLE. and look, he needs to be removed because HE ABUSED HER KID. 

I hope Kfed makes a move and removes jamie so britney's mom takes that place. why the **** are they saying "no one else can do it"? really? only jamie? give me a break. anybody can handle britney better. her mom or siblings or future husband. or even better, let her be free, ugh. this +10 year c-ship needs to be renewed and checked. i can't wait for sept 8 hearing results. 

• Like 6

Our Britney sources believe Jamie is secure in his role for one reason ... there's really no one else who can handle it. The judges associated with the conservatorship over the years have acknowledged Jamie righted the ship when Britney was at her worst -- in danger of losing custody, bleeding money and extremely unstable.

Such a stupid thing to say. Yes to all that but that was 11 years ago with that corrupted judge Reva Goetz. And back then, he wasn't filed to the police by Kevin for abusing his son and didn't have a temporary 3 years restraining order. So no his role is not secure anymore.

Britney is now flush with cash, has joint custody and by all rights is considered a good parent. As one Britney source put it ... "Jamie certainly has his flaws, but everyone knows he's done a good job and there's no one else who can do it."

THAT source is obviously the same source who's been leaking all those info to TMZ and who is bias to the God Jamie Spears.

The wild card -- will Britney's mom, Lynne Spears, make a move to wrestle the conservatorship away from Jamie? As we reported, Lynne expressed an interest to become involved in the conservatorship earlier this year, after a social media campaign went after Jamie. She spent time with Britney in L.A., reconnecting after years of estrangement, but she's been in the background ever since.

Not them still pushing the narrative that Britney was estranged to her mom for years and not mentioning how estranged Britney was with her father before the conservatorship and how she made it clear she had a strained relationship with him even now.

So he can be estranged to her daughter and still be her conservator but if her mom is estranged to her, she can't be. 

tenor.gif

Are TMZ even reading their own nonsense before publishing anything.

This article is basically Jamie being cocky about keeping his role as a conservator.

Jamie being paranoid about Kevin going to the judge which contradicts him feeling so secure about his role.

The judges associated with the conservatorship over the years have acknowledged Jamie righted the ship when Britney was at her worst -- in danger of losing custody, bleeding money and extremely unstable.

Britney is now flush with cash, has joint custody and by all rights is considered a good parent

So they are admitting that Britney has now money, joint custody and is a great parent, so why is she still in a conservatorship? 

They can't write one sentence without contradicting themselves in the next sentence.

Just a bunch of amateurs. 

gret.gif

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Archangel said:

I hope Jamie gets his cockiness beaten right out of him with the upcoming hearing.

wonder what TMZ would report then. Probably that the judge is corrupt and Britney is going to die and it’s all Lynne’s fault :well:

Probably. You can be sure that if Lynne becomes Britney's new conservator, Jamie and his team will launch a compaign to tarnish her reputation.

The fact this TMZ article mentions once again Lynne and says she was estranged to Britney once again too, just shows how much they know she would be the first person the court would think if they had to change Jamie as a conservator. 

I really think that if Britney is out of the conservatorship, she will behave. She knows that if she doesn't, she may be put under a conservatorship again. And she's been living under one for 11 years, i think it was more than a learning lesson.

• Like 3

Team c-ship were always going to fire back via TMZ, that’s what they pay them for. 

Typical responses going after K-Fed, going after Lynne, lying about how Jamie is the only one who can look after Brit, lying that she has custody, lying that she is so unstable. Why don’t they ask Wallet why he left his big pay job? Oh that’s right.. even HE realised how messed up the c-ship has become. 

Its all fake. 

• Like 4