#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

They have stopped using "singer"

Blind Item #6

I wrote a few weeks ago about what happens when this singer goes brunette and it is happening in front of our eyes. 

What happens exactly?  Oh yeah that’s right, she was born dark haired so that blind item can stfu. 

I hope the end is near now and this is the first day toward liberation. Stay strong guys no matter what the ruling.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

“Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan is in court to represent Kevin's interest in the matter and make it abundantly clear that Kevin is against any involvement by Jaime with his children.“

Come on FedEx... show us you’re good for something :pensiveney:

Although that *** had been okay with and benefitting from Jamie being conservator for years... So, I’m not singing his praises ever or anytime soon.  Even if he helps Britney get out of the c-ship, 10 years too late buddy

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Although that *** had been okay with and benefitting from Jamie being conservator for years... So, I’m not singing his praises ever or anytime soon.  Even if he helps Britney get out of the c-ship, 10 years too late buddy

And he’ll find ways to ‘benefit’ himself until those boys are 18. But if he wants to help Britney today, than for today I guess I can tolerate him :whatitellu:

• Like 2