#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

RedBloodedWoman posted this on the other thread but I thought people here might want to see this too. If so please click the link as videos aren't being embedded properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Tw1a70Nik

I really do feel bad for Jamie Lynn, she was more or less born into the spotilight and forcibly put on showbusiness even if she didn't actually want to just as a mere cashcow. You can clearly see how Jamie and thus Lou Taylor took over her life too. Even if it wasn't at the same extent as Britney, she was quite literally brainwashed. As Britney herself said her family were never die hard christians and she even got into Kabbalah for a hot minute but now it's such an important part of their lives to the point where it ended up getting to Jamie too. Remember when he baptised with Lou and her godly pastor husband? In the end, even if Jamie is removed as her conservator, Lou is still going to be there and I fear that if that ends up being the case she will take over as she originally planned and it makes me feel helpless that there's nothing that we can do about it. Again, even if the powers that be spoke up about it; even if they provided proof of all that we've uncovered especially the direct correlation between Calvary Chapel and the Coming Out Again program to "cure" homosexuality that is funded directly from Britney and Jamie Lynn's pocket and how it also affects many other stars like Mary J. Blige, people still would believe whatever they want to believe and they would label us as crazy just as they did last time. We might win this very battle but I don't think this war will ever be truly over 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Archangel said:

my worst nightmare is Lou becoming conservator. But I don’t know enough bout laws to know how likely that is.

what I do know though is that no matter how this turns out, things will never go back to how they were. Especially if the cship doesn’t end. If they honestly think fans will buy their crap they’re mistaken. 

They wouldn't make her conservator, (atleast not over her person) they'd make Brian or Lynne one first. The c-ship was her idea, but officially the only "involvement" she has is being the official accountant now VIA Tri-star since Andrew left

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BSfemme said:

bookmark this:

Lynne becomes temporary conservator. Britney and Sam get married soon. Sam becomes her conservator.

I agree . Strategically from a business standpoint this would make the most sense. 

The “Sam” publicity will begin to show he’s a good guy, so when he does take over fans will feel Britney is free. 

I expect them to market the hell out of this for her brand, mama Lynn saved the princess from her evil father , and she now gets to marry her prince .... 

britney will do a media circuit or a documentary of sorts saying she felt abused during the conservatorship and that her mama is her best friend since day 1 and she realizes she needs the conservatorship and mama is letting her marry Sam.

Fans will rejoice .. new Vegas show called liberation begins. For one year, then she announces pregnancy and releases a lullaby album ... and she is not heard from again 

• Like 2

Guys... She has 10% of custody now. That's the amount of time she can spend with her children without her stupid father around. 

Her father's an ******* and a piece of ****, but let's be honest here. She probably doesn't need a conservatorship, but she still needs to overcome her mental struggles to gain back her custodial time. 

She clearly has issues, but she should be free to choose how to face them (as everyone of us do). 

I hope she gets free from this abusive cship and gets some help. Hope she's strong enough to make the best choices and gain her life back. I love her and wish her the best. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys... She has 10% of custody now. That's the amount of time she can spend with her children without her stupid father around. 

Her father's an ******* and a piece of ****, but let's be honest here. She probably doesn't need a conservatorship, but she still needs to overcome her mental struggles to gain back her custodial time. 

She clearly has issues, but she should be free to choose how to face them (as everyone of us do). 

I hope she gets free from this abusive cship and gets some help. Hope she's strong enough to make the best choices and gain her life back. I love her and wish her the best. 

She has 10 percent cuz of her dad it was more before. Until last year 50/50 then 30/70

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

I agree ☝️ 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

"Britney Spears' Fans Slam Boyfriend Over First TV Interview, Claim He's 'Using' Her"

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari-slammed-interview

Omg yeah, ya think!!? :jfallonlol:Why did it take this long damn near THREE YEARS — for fans to finally figure out this guy’s true motives??? I mean... I just...:idgi:don’t understand some of you lolz 😂 

(Now maybe Brit will figure this out too - unless she’s in on the joke? 🤔)

Then again those who actually believe that Sam Asghari is with Britney for the right reasons and isn’t just using his association to Britney Spears to jump start his fledgling acting career are the same people who have just come to the realization that this ELEVEN YEARS LONG CONservatorship arrangement has been a farce from the start smh ughh.:sofedup:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Omg yeah, ya think!!? :jfallonlol:Why did it take this long damn near THREE YEARS — for fans to finally figure out this guy’s true motives??? I mean... I just...:idgi:don’t understand some of you lolz 😂 

(Now maybe Brit will figure this out too - unless she’s in on the joke? 🤔)

Then again those who actually believe that Sam Asghari is with Britney for the right reasons and isn’t just using his association to Britney Spears to jump start his fledgling acting career are the same people who have just come to the realization that this ELEVEN YEARS LONG CONservatorship arrangement has been a farce from the start smh ughh.:sofedup:

Doesn't the guy already come from a wealthy family though?

7 hours ago, Archangel said:

my worst nightmare is Lou becoming conservator. But I don’t know enough bout laws to know how likely that is.

what I do know though is that no matter how this turns out, things will never go back to how they were. Especially if the cship doesn’t end. If they honestly think fans will buy their crap they’re mistaken. 

I get the feeling that they are setting up Sam to be conservator and he is already contractually represented by Tristar...  Lou can just let Jamie go down and then its Sam's turn to be the face of the conservatorship