#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, LanaLang said:

How is her making 80 trips to target a big deal? Who gives a ****, honestly. Do you know how many trips I’ve made to Walmart in the last year? Probably more than 80. You go for one thing and come out two hundred dollars poorer. 

It is big deal, cuz people from Target never brag about touching melons with Britney Spears, 

Could U missed Brit in shop ever:madonna:?

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Hey. Hello. Hi. I'm here because tomorrow is the day. And I read, members are being negative and losing hope in Brenda. What happened? Something wrong? I'm sorry but I'm lost rn.:badthoughts:

It's supposedly canceled, cuz they wrapped shiit in court yesterday and it was just technical stuff, nothing major. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, falka said:

It is big deal, cuz people from Target never brag about touching melons with Britney Spears, 

It's supposedly canceled, cuz they wrapped shiit in court yesterday and it was just technical stuff, nothing major. 

Tomorrow's hearing is not canceled as Court website was updated after yesterday's hearing and tomorrow's hearing is still there. So at 8:30 AM LA(it will be 5:30 European time-17:30)time we should keep fingers crossed and who can should go to court to protest and support Britney. 

FUTURE HEARINGS

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

10/10/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, falka said:

What kind of shiiit?

So when is our next date?

5 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Tomorrow's hearing is not canceled as Court website was updated after yesterday's hearing and tomorrow's hearing is still there. So at 8:30 AM LA(it will be 5:30 European time-17:30)time we should keep fingers crossed and who can should go to court to protest and support Britney. 

FUTURE HEARINGS

08/15/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

09/18/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

10/10/2019 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

10/21/2019 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

Thanks!

• Like 2

An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[1] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writor appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order (because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action).

So basically tomorrow hearing is so much important guys! 

30 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

An order to show cause is a type of court order that requires one or more of the parties to a case to justify, explain, or prove something to the court. Courts commonly use orders to show cause when the judge needs more information before deciding whether or not to issue an order requested by one of the parties.[1] For example, if a party requests that the court find another party in contempt of an existing court order, the judge will typically issue an "Order to Show Cause Re Contempt" to the party accused of being in contempt of court. At the hearing on the order to show cause concerning contempt the judge will take evidence from both sides concerning the alleged failure to comply with the court order. Appellate courts often issue orders to show cause to lower courts requesting that the lower court explain why the appellant should not be granted the relief requested by the writor appeal. An order to show cause is always an interim order (because it is never the first nor the final action in a legal action).

So basically tomorrow hearing is so much important guys! 

Ah now it makes sense

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

Keep believing in Brenda.

She allowed Britney to speak for herself in court, started an investigation on the conservatorship and she probobly sealed what happened in the last court date for the same reason Britney asked for the audience to leave the court when she was about to speak in front of the judge: Privacy on certain matters. 

The fact that the accounting hearing is so late compared to the previous years is also promising.

brenda_penny.JPG

You all put too much faith in her. Please remember she closed her eyes and even granted Wallet a raise for this bullshit:

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

I believed in her but I kind of lost faith when these documents leaked.

brenda_penny.JPG

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

How true is that tho ? they say she has between 10 to 15 entities, where ? and why not the exact numbers of the enitities she owns ?

Wallet also said Britney was running out of money and the cship saved her which is false since on a court document they said that all her assets was held by SJB Trust (which i think was left voluntarily left out of the cship control so no need to report it to court docs) and this trust was the one funding the cship with cash advances for the first 2 years . 

Her entities were also supposed to be owned by this trust as the court ordered it, yet they ended up in the conservators hands who dissolved most of them and filed new ones with Jamie as president that don't have to be reported to her annual accounting but are involved in all her business .

The one who is supposed to check if all of this is accurate is Samuel Ingham, do we trust him? 

Obviously, we can't ascertain whether its true or not.  I'm hopeful that is the case and they're withholding revealing the total amount of her assets to prevent Federline from getting any more support, which does seem like a logical move (And an attempt to create trusts for her kids, which TMZ claimed they did in 2017... among other things)

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

Like I said, despite all the potential shadiness with companies etc..., there is an investigation and I just hope the investigation works to Britney's best benefit so she can life her life and/or continue her career.

What a mess! She doesn't get to spend all the heard earned money she made throughout her career. Once she's out of the c-ship I hope she takes whatever book deals people offer her to write the expose of the century so she can earn all those coins back.

• Like 7