#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Is Britney attending?

No info on this, but i really hope she does, it wouldn't make sense not to after the May 10th hearing, they are supposed to prove Britney still need the cship and Jamie should remain the conservator . Any chance she has to talk to the judge and show her she is not incapacited should be taken .

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

No info on this, but i really hope she does, it wouldn't make sense not to after the May 10th hearing, they are supposed to prove Britney still need the cship and Jamie should remain the conservator . Any chance she has to talk to the judge and show her she is not incapacited should be taken .

I agree 100%. 

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

I hope Britney shows up. It would be weird for her to speak up against the conservatorship and not show up at court. I also pray that Team B did not bribe the judge to rule in their favour

• Like 6