#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@breatheheavy is there a way we can permanently change our inidividual setting to ‘Sort by Date’ and not ‘Sort By Air’? 

Idc if you keep the air thing, but it’s really frustrating to have to constantly start at the first page of a thread, click set by date, then go to the last page and THEN find where you left off. It’s REALLY annoying. :bedtime:

The whole thing is a mess. It’s so hard to read and taking all the fun out of the forum. Please change it back @breatheheavy :bpout:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, TJH said:

Don’t let them silence us important read 

11 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS SO IM NOT CRYING ALONE. 

Viva. La. *******. Revolution. 

#FREEBRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :makesomenoise:

5 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

After reading that fan's instagram letter, I honestly wouldn't be suprised if they took control over her since 2004:heresthetea:

At the time she was so overworked, she married Kevin and took a break from the industry. She wanted to get free and be herself for a while. 

And when you think about it, it's also the moment in her life where she was photographed everyday. The paparazzi were insane. 

Now that we know that Jamie/Larry/Lou are paying TMZ to follow Britney and take pap pics, write fake stories and rumors about her, ... I wouldn't be surprised if they were also controlling all that media aspect in 2004/05/06/07. 

At the time Britney released "Mona Lisa" ("they want her to break down and be the legend of a fall") 

and "Rebellion" ("be wary of others the ones closest to you")

and "My prerogative" ("people can take everything from you but they can never take away your truth" ..."can you handle mine?")

AND... Now that we also know that all the episode where Britney locked herself in the bathroom with Jayden, with the Police, helicopters, hundreds of paparazzis was actually fake and set up ! 

britney-spears-stretcher.jpg

I think she wanted more truth back in the day, but nobody let her. So slowly everything in her world turned out to be fake. I guess this is what happens when you people only see money in you.

I think there is truth to SOME of them controlling the media aspect of her but only for 2004-2006; 

NOT 2007.

2007 negative media was caused because of the Lindsay Britney Paris flashing (and Anna Nicole Smith, Nicole Richie got similar coverage).  They ALL got similar negative coverage...

Britney definitely was trying to rebel against her handlers/label by shaving her head but the 2007 negative coverage already started with the Paris Britney Lindsay flashing.

(I actually don't even remember the flashing coverage from back then; in a pre-social media world it actually was easier to not pay attention because it was easier to do other things without relying on internet etc like we do now... but it's pretty clear this incident is what turned the media against her and the others for 2007)

And late 2007/early 2008 train-wreck/custody/paparazzi coverage originated from VMAs.

She was still a very confident performer in 2007 in spite of the negativity and former knee injury...

Obviously with more rehearsals etc... I believe she would have come back

It was the VMA that really shouldn't have happened that I think changed her as a performer.

HOWEVER, I do agree that the ambulance trips definitely might have been staged to take control.  

Even if the conservators had positive intentions at its inception, it was still always supposed to be temporary.

As of now, there is already an investigation and the whatever the outcome is what it is.   Britney should her life on her terms.  I also think Britney wants to get back to her professional life (with musical etc...) And I hope she does that.

I think her handlers were foolish to announce a new residency in the manner they did.  She should have announced a hiatus and then come back to performing rejuvinated, like Shania Twain, for example.

• Like 5

What does this mean? 

Receipt for release of exhibits? 

Her child custody case got updated which is super weird cuz it says January and I checked in April and there was nothing. 

Apperently there was a hearing last year that was requested by Kevin and then another one where exhibits were shown? Now that’s the reason why she wasn’t allowed to be with her kids anymore (or let’s say hardly instead of not anymore)? 

OMG her team is a mess! Finally caught up with all these stories about Team Britney suing fans... They are that desperate huh?! They are going down and they know it! What do they hope to achieve from suing fans? Its not going to make the #FreeBritney movement go away. It was ignited, information was found and confirmed, they have been caught! They have been violating a woman's rights for 11 years, and they are not going to get away with it! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, snakesayan said:

OMG her team is a mess! Finally caught up with all these stories about Team Britney suing fans... They are that desperate huh?! They are going down and they know it! What do they hope to achieve from suing fans? Its not going to make the #FreeBritney movement go away. It was ignited, information was found and confirmed, they have been caught! They have been violating a woman's rights for 11 years, and they are not going to get away with it! 

Jamie Spears is a pretty f**king stupid hick. I'm not surprised.

• Like 2

there might be truth in that letter about Britney situation. she might be manipulated but still where was her mother sister and brother then they put her into that cship. i cannot believe her own mother would not help her if she wasn't really ill. cause if that is true and also that lawyers words is true then all that scheme is just horrific. lies beneath lies and lies again.:xfactorlook:we'll see that is going to happen next:receipts2:

• Like 1

Second part of the Tri Star crusade against BKSTYL3 this time not only using Sam Lutfi as a scapegoat once again, which was at this point is a given, but also trying to intimidate and forward blackmail him in order for him to cooperate with them

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133711966507011

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133713988182017

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133716295041025

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133717524045824

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133720585850881

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133722016145408

https://twitter.com/bkstyl3/status/1145133723416969218

We can't back down or be afraid, we're on the right side of the fence here, not only that but we have a team of actual professionals in our backs supporting us. If any of you want to dive further into the fair use issue please refer to these two videos as they might be relevant, you might want to check them out to as the first one particularly bares resemeblance to your own case @BKSTYL3

• Like 6

Ugh I've been having these thoughts...
She was fighting against the conservatorship and then she stopped for a few years...and it was just around the time when "Work *****" was released... (?)
How sick?

At first I saw it as her just saying it to herself
That she needs to be strong and to work and that everything will work out in the end..

But what if her handlers made this bad joke by giving her this song to sing and make fun of her (ultimately she didn't sing it, at least not fully coughMyahMariecough)?
Although she has credits for writing it so I am choosing to believe that it was just a message from her...that she was going to work for her babies and that she was waiting to strike when the time was right.

Lets hope she will get free at last :/

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Soni said:

Ugh I've been having these thoughts...
She was fighting against the conservatorship and then she stopped for a few years...and it was just around the time when "Work *****" was released... (?)
How sick?

At first I saw it as her just saying it to herself
That she needs to be strong and to work and that everything will work out in the end..

But what if her handlers made this bad joke by giving her this song to sing and make fun of her (ultimately she didn't sing it, at least not fully coughMyahMariecough)?
Although she has credits for writing it so I am choosing to believe that it was just a message from her...that she was going to work for her babies and that she was waiting to strike when the time was right.

Lets hope she will get free at last :/

I am starting to feel this way as well... "go call the police, go call the governor"... basically they cannot be stopped.  

• Like 3