#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

can´t wait for august :akii:

btw

what the **** happened with this forum?

everything looks so messy and I dont know why there are appearing old posts mixed with new posts

can anyone explain this to me? 

I don't like it either.... this thing where the best posts appear first bothers me... 

• Like 1
On 6/26/2019 at 4:08 AM, Dirk said:

it seems her mom woke and knows what's really Lou and all of Britney's team is about. Mask off.

i personally believe that something really bad happened to Britney after the domination announcement maybe its because as we heard from sites that she forced to the health center by her team cause she wanted out of conservatorship and her mom thought that was too much and she suddenly woke up and decided to step in! Britney was at her best during the announcement of domination and after, she seemed happy and really passionate about her new show maybe she felt it was the time to get her freedom bach and the snakes showed their teeth:mhm:

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

is it really confirmed that she was forced to enter to the mental facility?

Not just the facility, remember the paralegal claimed they did since January (in other words since we never had to see her again until #freebritney started) claimed she was not allowed to drive, to use a phone and didn't want to take her med and start to fight against her father .

On 6/26/2019 at 4:12 AM, Fenixxx123 said:

is it really confirmed that she was forced to enter to the mental facility?

Who do you want a confirmation by ?

Jamie ? Like, as if he would confirm he forced his daughter into a mental facility ?

Britney ? Like as if she would do an interview and say "I was forced into a mental facility" ?

If you are waiting for any official confirmation regarding the abuse in this conservatorship you'll have to wait untill it's dissolved

• Like 3