#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I know she wouldn’t do this because of her kids and because she’s watched.... 

but theoretically speaking what would happen if she fled the country and left to Europe for example? Cuz in Europe they don’t even know the legal term conservatorship and that’s honestly not existing. 

• Like 1

It depends. She's technically a ward of the state and legally an adult child, and I would imagine that many European countries might cooperate should action be taken by her conservator and the state to bring her back to the United States. This may include filing a runaway report.

Other countries do not always cooperate whenever another country demands the return of an individual - I believe Brazil is one of them, which is why criminals from other countries have fled there in the past (someone please correct me if I am wrong about Brazil).

As one example, in the case of Edward Snowden, Russia did not send him back to the United States upon request. However, many other countries likely would have chosen to cooperate with the United States. It depends.

Now, I am not saying I agree - I obviously am not buying it :well: - but her conservator might build the case that she was deemed "incapacitated," and due to the fact that she is considered an adult child protected by the court and the state of California, it would be on par with an American minor running away to Europe or Brazil or wherever, and needing to be returned to their guardian for their own safety. The individual country would then have to decide how to take action based on any agreements and/or good faith efforts with the United States.

Here are similar topics - again, because Britney is legally a ward of the state and an adult child, she has as many rights as a minor in California, and her conservator may use that as leverage to take legal action and have Britney be brought back. It's not illegal for minors to run away in California, but action can be taken to have them returned.

https://bulletinboards.1800runaway.org/forum/categories/legal-issues/41339-what-are-the-consequences-of-a-15-year-old-running-away

https://sites.law.lsu.edu/amicus-curiae/tag/california-runaway-child-laws/

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Dollyg said:

I know she wouldn’t do this because of her kids and because she’s watched.... 

but theoretically speaking what would happen if she fled the country and left to Europe for example? Cuz in Europe they don’t even know the legal term conservatorship and that’s honestly not existing. 

she basically is in europe right now with her mom those islands are part of the uk she is staying on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_and_Caicos_Islands

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It depends. She's technically a ward of the state and legally an adult child, and I would imagine that many European countries might cooperate should action be taken by her conservator and the state to bring her back to the United States. This may include filing a runaway report.

Other countries do not always cooperate whenever another country demands the return of an individual - I believe Brazil is one of them, which is why criminals from other countries have fled there in the past (someone please correct me if I am wrong about Brazil).

As one example, in the case of Edward Snowden, Russia did not send him back to the United States upon request. However, many other countries likely would have chosen to cooperate with the United States. It depends.

Now, I am not saying I agree - I obviously am not buying it :well: - but her conservator might build the case that she was deemed "incapacitated," and due to the fact that she is considered an adult child protected by the court and the state of California, it would be on par with an American minor running away to Europe or Brazil or wherever, and needing to be returned to their guardian for their own safety. The individual country would then have to decide how to take action based on any agreements and/or good faith efforts with the United States.

Here are similar topics - again, because Britney is legally a ward of the state and an adult child, she has as many rights as a minor in California, and her conservator may use that as leverage to take legal action and have Britney be brought back. It's not illegal for minors to run away in California, but action can be taken to have them returned.

https://bulletinboards.1800runaway.org/forum/categories/legal-issues/41339-what-are-the-consequences-of-a-15-year-old-running-away

https://sites.law.lsu.edu/amicus-curiae/tag/california-runaway-child-laws/

This sounds legit. But what I don’t get is that she can be considered as a minor because in Europe that simply doesn’t exist. Being an adult means being an adult and everything else is against human rights and the most important law basically says that everybody has to be able to make their own decisions. Of course that can change but just if somebody has a real mental disability not with a normal mental disorder. I know Germany is especially strict with that. They would never consider somebody a minor when they are adult that’s why I’m wondering whether it would even be possible to send her back against her own will in Europe ... 

would it change if she had a European passport? Again all just theoretically 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, falka said:

Maybe there is sth like incapacitation? It exist in my country.

No, in most countries here that doesn’t exist anymore. People can basically be addicts and drink constantly for example... there’s something that gives other people power over their decisions but always just for a very limited time and always just for a very very limited area- never striping them off their human rights. 

I thought this was a notable, ostensibly unrelated but perhaps overlooked report from The Blast from last year:

"According to court documents filed on January 31 and obtained by The Blast, the late singer left behind a fortune in cash and assets. The assets left in his name include $18,719,062 in cash, a sealed box labeled "Prince Concert Tribute," several lots of land and seven homes in Minnesota.

Prince’s assets were also held in various music companies he owned. Paisley Park Enterprises, for example, has $1,178,991.29 in cash left by Prince along with six automobiles (including a 1992 Ford Thunderbird, 1995 Jeep UT, 1997 Lincoln Town Car, 2004 Cadillac, 2010 Mercedes Benz, 2011 Lincoln MKT) and four homes in Chanhassen, Minnesota.

Another one of his companies, NPG Music Publishing, lists assets of $11,953,463.46 in cash along with another home in Minneapolis. NPG Records holds a total of $8,192,512 in cash.

The last two companies, Lotus Flower LLC and Prince Tribute LLC, hold over $155,000 in cash.

The grand total of money left by Prince when he passed comes to $40,199,028.75."

https://theblast.com/c/melissa-mccarthy-ham-sandwich-golden-globes

The number is huge and could be seen as putting things into context, as its after all the touring, all the songwriting royalties and other ventures.

And there is also this...

"Roy Halladay's Estate Valued at $13 Million, Will Reveals"

Roy Halladay's will states the total value of his estate was worth a little more than $13,000,000.

According to the will, which was obtained by The Blast, Halladay named his wife, Brandy, as the executor of the estate. The couple's two minor children, Braden and Ryan, are named as beneficiaries. Halladay last updated his will on December 21, 2011. In the breakdown of Halladay's assets, the bulk of the estate is an investment account with UBS, a leading financial services company.

Halladay's death certificate, also obtained by The Blast, reveals he was cremated at a funeral home in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Halladay, who won 200 games and two Cy Young Awards during his 15-year baseball career, passed away on November 7 after he crashed a small plane into the Gulf of Mexico."

https://theblast.com/c/harvey-weinstein-company-lawsuit-information-seeking

It's also worth pointing out that his career earnings totaled $148,991,666, which puts him at 42 on the all time Baseball list.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/leaders/leaders_salaries.shtml

This also despite sites such as Celeb Net Worth stating that "Roy Halladay was a former American Major League Baseball player who had a net worth of $70 million at the time of his death in 2017."

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/richest-baseball/roy-halladay-net-worth/

As has been the case for over a month now, there is already an investigation into the conservatorship and while I don't really know about his character or how he was even appointed co-conservator, he accurately says the conservatorship is still "engaged in numerous ongoing business activities."

I would like to see Britney return to her career-be it performing (with obviously a new, refurbished show after a necessary hiatus)-or new music (if she wants to do, but her artistic autonomy being inhibited this late in her career is disgusting, as evidenced by David Lachapelle's comments on Make Me) 

If the investigation regards the conservatorship as licit, then so bit.

The final point is that Larry Rudolph had nothing to do with her best album in any capacity.  He was re-hired in November 2006, after all her collaborators were already chosen, and then of course fired in April 2007.   

I'm not saying he wasn't apart of some of her greatest successes, or that he is a terrible manager or that she shouldn't work with him again (other than for music).  But he was, in fact, also a part of her greatest (artistic) failure (Britney Jean)

• Like 2

All of the Bloodshy and Clutch songs from Blackout were done when she was still with Larry. So that’s like half of Blackout. I don’t know if he has control of her musical output like y’all think he does anyway. I think it’s the label and I do think Britney fights for herself musically.

He wanted CLUMSY to be the first single from Glory. Let that sink in. And he was with Britney on making Alien a single in the IABJ documentary....

Britney Jean was a rush release to promote Vegas. I thought we all knew that, which is why we pretend it doesn’t exist. Larry didn’t do that. Her label and Planet Hollywood did that lmao.

Idk what you’re talking about regarding Prince, though. Or why it’s relevant...  :akii:

5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I believe Brazil is one of them, which is why criminals from other countries have fled there in the past (someone please correct me if I am wrong about Brazil).

The key word is “past”. Maybe something like that would work some time ago but now that we have a **** fascist homophobic americabuttlicking piece of **** for a president, she’d probably be turned over to them the second she landed here. 

• Like 2

Trade secrets ? How did the conservators ended up being sole members of Britney’s companies when the court stipulated that those entities were assets of the « SJB Trust » and therefore not under the cship control. They’ve been able to sell or rent properties of those entities to James Spears which make it a big conflict of interest . They reported those entities as part of Britney’s estate on court document when they were never supposed to be part of the conservatorship. #FreeBritney Thanks to @lawyersforbritney for the probate notes ❤️

RkaKbPm.png 

• Like 5