#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The cloud is their shield... obviously the fans are upset with her controllers and not Britney the person.  

Those who follow up with her on the daily and know the facts (most of us on here) yes. We are the minority. The general population who are somewhat fans of Britney see crazy **** happening and have no clue her team is to blame.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

So much amazing new talent (some of them teenagers) killing it in the music industry while singing openly about the business, inequality, depression, anxiety, alcohol and **** abuse, suicidal thoughts etc. and then there is international pop star and 37 year old Britney Spears mother of two who can't even touch any of those subjects without scrutiny. 

I can't help but look to artists like Demi Lovato - she's been so open and honest with her fans about her mental health. Lovatics know better than to demand new music or her returning to the spotlight. They understand she needs her space to get well and come back stronger than ever when she's ready to do so. Same applies to Selena Gomez and many many more artists.

Anything Britney related is always a mystery he said she said click bait scandal with no one held accountable for the damage it produces. I feel very strongly that most Britney fans would be more understanding if there wasn't this constant cloud of shady dealings involving her team and the media hovering over everything she does.

But I also think Britney rightfully hates the media.  So she is intentionally impersonal.

I believe if she would have made her most personal music if Original Doll happened or for Circus or for the album immediately after Circus, rather than Femme Fatale but it didn't happen.

Look, Larry and co scrapped her stuff for Femme Fatale and 'Brtiney Jean', so they should talk about it.

• Like 1
On 6/19/2019 at 7:49 AM, Intheblue said:

She signed her most lucrative deals with the least amount of work under Larry . So from a business standpoint he has done well . 

Music doesn’t make anyone money it’s just a vessel for tours and to lock endorsement deals

Are you the REAL Larry?

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just imagine what the investigation will pull up

I know right, that's what we've been saying, if all the things we've been finding and posting are that scary knowing it's only public records available to anyone, you know that investigation is gonna tear them apart . I wonder how many companies they have in Delaware for exemple ?

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

God... I can’t wait for this investigation to be complete& see Jamie n Lou in handcuffs. 

I just worry about the court appointed investigators possibly being corrupt, too.

This is the same courtroom these crooked lawyers and Cracker Jack box judge Reva Goetz have been able to thrive in for at least a decade now. 

• Like 4
On 6/20/2019 at 5:19 AM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Thing is they can’t just release an album full of *** songs then throw her into interviews talking about being a mum and working out, because I certainly won’t buy into any era that involves that. I’m fact will the majority of this fan base still invest in an era like that ? 

When she’s ready and wants to perform them she should do music she wants to do be real and talk about all this crap that’s gone because it can’t be ignored. 

Honestly I don’t get it. What I loved about Britney wasn’t her body - although her fitness was cool and inspiring - it was her raw, effortless talent.  Over the years, I think she’s been brainwashed to think we only care about her looks. She doesn’t even wear costumes anymore, it’s straight up lingerie. It isn’t much of a show if she’s constantly half naked miming

• Like 6
5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I just worry about the court appointed investigators possibly being corrupt, too.

This is the same courtroom these crooked lawyers and Cracker Jack box judge Reva Goetz have been able to thrive in for at least a decade now. 

Very true but I’m adamant to remain a positive about it ❤️

• Like 3