#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I unfollowed that account almost 2 months ago. I only know when “she” posts something when I see it here. That account for years pretended to be Britney. (Same on Twitter) Then it became pre-approved content her handlers got from Britney that she had on a different phone which her team curated to near perfection since fans truly thought it was legitimately Britney talking to fans. Now it’s shifted again to being a manipulative, propaganda tool that is still intentionally misrepresenting who Britney Spears is. It’s the most contrived and unauthentic celebrity Instagram account of all time.:mhmnod:

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Unfollowing isnt going to change anything I'm afraid.

That’s not the point. I know unfollowing “Britney” on social media won’t change anything that is going on. Me unfollowing her is simply me not putting up her team’s devious bulls*t anymore. I’m done with them. When you step back to take a look at it you’ll see that her account is more about her handlers than it is of her. It doesn’t change how I feel about Britney the woman.

• Like 3

All unfollowing is going to do is support Team CShip’s narrative. The “erratic” posts, the negative comments, and now the drop in followers... it will all be used by her team to portray Brit in a negative way. If you want to unfollow that’s your prerogative, but I don’t see a point to it.  

• Like 8
23 hours ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

I may be late, but I just saw Miley's Black Mirror. I couldn't stop thinking about Britney and us. #FreeBritney

ME TOO! I started talking to my Funko Pop doll to see if she started talking to me and we could get her free! :toodles:

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

if millions of fan unfollowed and left the reason why their unfollowing in the comments it would speak volumes and her team wouldn't be able to hide it. It be us as the fans saying "we know what's up and we not following this bullshit until britney is free"

They would just delete the comments... have you not been following what’s been going on?? :nyheadache:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Nah, unfollow her bf instead. He's totally milking her for his own personal gain. 

Make him irrelevant again and let's see if he's still gonna be around and love her. 

And that will help freebritney movement how exactly? You guys are getting ridiculous :arianabye:

• Like 4