#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

44 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

It's so fishy, but i am sure we will get more infos , and will get to understand what really happened . Like if he left due to something being too "illegal" i think he would make sure his name is not linked to them anymore and it should includes those companies

yup he got his $100K upon agreement, and also whatever % interest he got on those surety bonds he had to suscribe to be Britney co-conservator of her estate .

One bond is of $1,5M suscribed in 2009  and the other one is $23,5M suscribed in 2010 .

From my understanding but please take this with a grain of a salt since i've just started to look for how those bonds work, the average interest is 3% per year if we do the math we are close to $6M interest 

Surely the investigation into the conservatoship will fully unearth all of this information?

I will just say that I'm done with scrutinizing Britney's social media posts; I don't like the appearance of seeing her life interfered with . 

As there is an investigation into the conservaotship, I trust that it will play out to the very best interests of Britney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Surely the investigation into the conservatoship will fully unearth all of this information?

I will just say that I'm done with scrutinizing Britney's social media posts; I don't like the appearance of seeing her life interfered with . 

As there is an investigation into the conservaotship, I trust that it will play out to the very best interests of Britney.

I hope so , but i don't know how far and deep an appointed court expert can go , to me it's definitely a case for an higher authority and higher investigation like the FBI , too much money in different states and companies are involved,  And it's only the visible part of the iceberg... The good thing tho , is Lynn, she and her lawyer have now access to alot of informations, documents , from the estate report, to the $16M loan, allowance of fees granted left and rights, and i hope the medical one too . 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I hope so , but i don't know how far and deep an appointed court expert can go , to me it's definitely a case for an higher authority and higher investigation like the FBI , too much money in different states and companies are involved,  And it's only the visible part of the iceberg... The good thing tho , is Lynn, she and her lawyer have now access to alot of informations, documents , from the estate report, to the $16M loan, allowance of fees granted left and rights, and i hope the medical one too . 

Yes thank god for Momma. And the stupid **** going down on IG only makes her case and points stronger and she’s even noticing things. For Lynne to publicly comment is HUGE. Think about for every public comment how much is being discussed in private. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Not quite. She’s always been quirky and silly, but if you compare her behavior with that of her old videos, you’ll see she’s practically a completely different person today. 

Wait, a mother of two children isn’t the same as she was when she was 21? Shocker and a half. Smh.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Like are we supposed to believe that this account who like the first comment you see under instagram post showing her closet is real :

https://www.instagram.com/nik_0143/ 

or this one 

https://www.instagram.com/cryslerleslie/

or this one 

https://www.instagram.com/maziegurl/

Clearly f**king fake accounts holy **** I’ve seen bot accounts that look more convincing than those. They’re so f**king stupid, they can’t even make a convincing fake Instagram account lmfaooo. I’m sure they’ll upload some photos later after reading this so make sure to screen shot the blank accounts before they run to TMZ and pay them to publish a fake news story on how we all hate her and think she’s crazy.

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

fans either prove they are gullible sheep OR shallow af (like really? Complaining about her looks in the videos when all of this is happening? :wyd:)  

She’s too “cringy” for some fans. In other words, she’s not behaving like they want her to. They’re just as bad as her team bc they want to control every physical aspect of her too from how she chooses to wear her make up everyday to her f**king teeth. 

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

So essentially moving Britney’s money from one account to another? ‘Paying’ her money back with her own money? ?

Betting this is crux of everything. They’re paying themselves with Britneys money, she’s in conservatorship how tf can she pay them? Britney probably has no say whatsoever on how much everyone gets all while she’s the one dancing on stage doing the actual work that pays these demons. They prob see her less of a person.. how can they do that to a person... :tiffanycries: pure f**king evil.. and Lou has the f**king audacity to flaunt her baptism on social media :sofedup: Lou you are an awful human being. How can you even sleep at night, oh wait, it’s prob bc its some super f**king expensive bougie bed that was bought with BRITNEYS MONEY. God sees everything so you’ll get what’s coming to you. Hopefully soon you f**king old *** expired washed up windbag. if not in this life then the next one,

THAT IS NOT YOUR MONEY 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I think so too, but for now it seems that the majority of the GP choose to still see her as a crazy person unfortunately, so why maintain unnecessary hate and drama in her life  ? Especially when there is already so much going on. I mean she'll do whatever she wants, but if I was her I would go silent for a few months until everything is over. 

It's sad that she's so misunderstood nowadays tho

Something that has always HUGELY pissed me off is how everyone seems to be ok with making fun of her with merch you see & memes like ‘if Britney can get through 2007 you can make it through today’ and how you see stuff on Redbubble etc of T-shirt’s of her with her head shaved etc. I thought the world had grown towards mental health but it’s still ok to make fun of Britneys troubles in 2007? It’s f**ked up. 

• Like 8

I haven't checked the forum in a bit but omg there's something always happening, I regret not being here 24/7 :umomg:

Saw on r/popheads that Britney got her restraining order against Sam L., that's good :cutebrit: if she's to be free soon she can't have that snake around her :bigtime:

1 hour ago, BoleynR said:

Something that has always HUGELY pissed me off is how everyone seems to be ok with making fun of her with merch you see & memes like ‘if Britney can get through 2007 you can make it through today’ and how you see stuff on Redbubble etc of T-shirt’s of her with her head shaved etc. I thought the world had grown towards mental health but it’s still ok to make fun of Britneys troubles in 2007? It’s f**ked up. 

I am always disgusted when people sell items of clothing with her head shaving incident on it. To be fair that saying isn’t too bad, the worst is the merch and memes that says “I feel like 2007 Britney”.

Imagine if someone put the phrase “I feel like 2017 Ariana” on t-shirt’s after the Manchester attack and Mac Millers death. No one would be buying or wearing it. It would not be seen as cool or trendy and there would definitely be a huge amount of backlash but yet it’s okay when it’s Britney.

There is a huge double standard in today’s media. 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I am always disgusted when people sell items of clothing with her head shaving incident on it. To be fair that saying isn’t too bad, the worst is the merch and memes that says “I feel like 2007 Britney”.

Ehhh I think Britney shaving her head was a very punk-rock move. She didn't look helpless or anything to me. 2007 wasn't awesome, she was surrounded by awful people, but creatively she was at her peak, she dropped arguably her best album which she still looks back to, and she had everyone's attention for better or for worse. I think 2007 was her rock star year, with booze, *****, etc. If she was a man no one would've bat an eyelid. 2008 was disingenuous and it trapped her, and 2010 and 2011ney was the real down era. 

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Every comment on Britney post are positive now, this crazy & Lynne comment is at the top :xfactorlook:

i wanna know how team cship were able to play with instagram algorythms like this, i think they really bought thos bots company services .

Lynn and Jansen exposed the **** out of them, but they still managed to damage Britney's image and probably manipulated the **** out of her, hence clapback videos .

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i wanna know how team cship were able to play with instagram algorythms like this, i think they really bought thos bots company services .

Lynn and Jansen exposed the **** out of them, but they still managed to damage Britney's image and probably manipulated the **** out of her, hence clapback videos .

That’s what I’m wondering, how’d they do it?

The clapback IG videos Britney made (as I said at the time) are the result of manipulation by Lou & Cship team. Britney has no idea what her so-called team does to her or why? From over medicating her, using her sons as pawns, throwing her away to a treatment facility, to TMZ’s bias reports, to the staged paparazzi photos in Miami last weekend. I don’t believe Britney is clued in at all. Jamie and especially Lou Taylor claim to be Christians when in reality they’re wicked, morally corrupt hypocrites!! I hate it when people hide behind their religion to justify the evil **** they do to others.:icant2:

• Like 8

In 2017, Jamie through his company Spears Management Inc made a deal to rent a property owned by Bridgmore Timber LLC ( A Britney's company that Jamie Spears & Andrew Wallet took over under the cship )

The deal ? well $31,5K for 30 years.

Bridgmore Timber LLC was representated by Andrew Wallet as the Lessor 

Spears Management Inc was representated by Jamie Spears as the lessee

Conflict of interest or nah ?

IUViqN7.png 

• Like 4