#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, northfacing said:

Wait, a mother of two children isn’t the same as she was when she was 21? Shocker and a half. Smh.

The delusion :tifflmao:

We’re talking about an almost completely different “personality”, not a just a woman maturing into motherhood. If you didn’t have your head so deep into your *** you’d notice it :ririshade2:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Commotion said:

Ehhh I think Britney shaving her head was a very punk-rock move. She didn't look helpless or anything to me. 2007 wasn't awesome, she was surrounded by awful people, but creatively she was at her peak, she dropped arguably her best album which she still looks back to, and she had everyone's attention for better or for worse. I think 2007 was her rock star year, with booze, *****, etc. If she was a man no one would've bat an eyelid. 2008 was disingenuous and it trapped her, and 2010 and 2011ney was the real down era. 

I kind of agree with this, unfortunately though it did culminate in the loss of her kids, and the public tears signalled she wasn't always in the 'rock star' mindset and she was struggling. 

I don't think her shaving her head should be viewed as 'crazy' though - I believe she was rebelling, making herself 'ugly' from the people who capitalized on her beauty and controlling her image. It was the ultimate badass, rock star move. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Like are we supposed to believe that this account who like the first comment you see under instagram post showing her closet is real :

https://www.instagram.com/nik_0143/ 

or this one 

https://www.instagram.com/cryslerleslie/

or this one 

https://www.instagram.com/maziegurl/

12 hours ago, Shrekney said:

Clearly f**king fake accounts holy **** I’ve seen bot accounts that look more convincing than those. They’re so f**king stupid, they can’t even make a convincing fake Instagram account lmfaooo. I’m sure they’ll upload some photos later after reading this so make sure to screen shot the blank accounts before they run to TMZ and pay them to publish a fake news story on how we all hate her and think she’s crazy.

Right! Leslie Crysler is following Miley Cyrus and Oprah's live-in boyfriend, Stedman. Make it believable, at least. 

Bildresultat för smh glasses gif

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Commotion said:

Ehhh I think Britney shaving her head was a very punk-rock move. She didn't look helpless or anything to me. 2007 wasn't awesome, she was surrounded by awful people, but creatively she was at her peak, she dropped arguably her best album which she still looks back to, and she had everyone's attention for better or for worse. I think 2007 was her rock star year, with booze, *****, etc. If she was a man no one would've bat an eyelid. 2008 was disingenuous and it trapped her, and 2010 and 2011ney was the real down era. 

5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I kind of agree with this, unfortunately though it did culminate in the loss of her kids, and the public tears signalled she wasn't always in the 'rock star' mindset and she was struggling. 

I don't think her shaving her head should be viewed as 'crazy' though - I believe she was rebelling, making herself 'ugly' from the people who capitalized on her beauty and controlling her image. It was the ultimate badass, rock star move. 

I agree.  When we look back, although she wasn't always surrounded by the right people and we can never accurately speculate about someone's mental health and September 2007 till the conservatorship was DEFINITELY TERRIBLE (and the media exaggerated most of her actions), one thing about 2007 is that she had her AUTONOMY.

12 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I hope so , but i don't know how far and deep an appointed court expert can go , to me it's definitely a case for an higher authority and higher investigation like the FBI , too much money in different states and companies are involved,  And it's only the visible part of the iceberg... The good thing tho , is Lynn, she and her lawyer have now access to alot of informations, documents , from the estate report, to the $16M loan, allowance of fees granted left and rights, and i hope the medical one too . 

Well the investigation is supposed to include contracts etc...  From this report, it seems as though it has to be thorough...

"The job of a probate court investigator is to conduct extensive interviews with all the people involved in a conservatorship case, including guardians, conservators, doctors and even law enforcement officials who have had contact with the subject of the conservatorship... The investigator will also be reviewing medical and financial records, including custody agreements and even contractual obligations ... such as her Las Vegas residency."

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-investigation-advisors-report

I think there is definitely some truth to this report as well...

Our sources involved in Spears' Las Vegas deal tell us at the end of last year, Britney began calling her team and expressing the desire to do another residency. As one source put it, "Britney goes all or nothing when it comes to business, and this was all in."

We're told a discussion was had amongst Spears' advisors, including her father Jamie Spears, about whether she was healthy enough to take up such an enormous responsibility. We're told, at the time, everyone felt she was absolutely ready.

"We're told Spears' longtime manager, Larry Rudolph, began negotiations to get her the best deal in Sin City, and ended up locking down a contract that was more lucrative than her initial run for 2017's "Britney: Piece of Me."

Over the last few months, several radical Spears' fan groups have floated the theory that she is forced to work to line the pockets of her team, but we're told the accusation is completely false.

We're told Spears' team felt she was completely "functioning and stable" during the initial days of her "Domination" residency, but unfortunately her stability declined and her medication was switched up and she took a turn for the worse.

Along with the constant change of medication cocktails, we are told the stress of her father's illness created a "perfect storm" of chaos that landed the singer in a treatment facility.

We're told the main point from her team is that Spears is extremely wealthy and powerful, and can choose when and how hard she wants to work."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

I think there has to be truth to a certain extent that Britney likes to be 'occupied' in terms of performing (although I don't see why there couldn't be a longer break for her to change up the show, which is what I've always said; her style was blatantly stale for a while, everyone knows this; maybe she doesn't care but she is still performing for fans)

At the same time we know that 'best deal in Vegas' was just as much done for her team as for her.  

In retrospect, I do 'hate' the idea of the 'Free Britney movement' interrupting her life all of a sudden, BUT her mom's posts, her best friend's posts and all the information uncovered (especially about Atara Tours Inc) thus far reveal an unmistakable amount of shadiness. 

While we can't diagnose Britney's health, we do know now that LOTS of celebrities have mental health issues but are not in conservaotrship whereby the custody of their children can be used as leverage or a conservator deciding who she can come in contact with (and her team restricting her artistic autonomy this late in her career, as evidenced by David Lachapelle and Make Me)

It is tricky for her to continue to have a fanbase while this setup remains.  At this point, Britney should enjoy her life with her family and friends.  If she wants to perform/release another album it should be her choice without pressure (from fans or label).

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

This. It was such a punk rock move. I wonder if she ever speaks about it in depth and explains she was rebelling if it would change the entire gps perception of the whole incident.. 

• Like 4