#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

The delusion :tifflmao:

We’re talking about an almost completely different “personality”, not a just a woman maturing into motherhood. If you didn’t have your head so deep into your *** you’d notice it :ririshade2:

If you’ve only got one personality, it’s clearly a shitty one. 

On 6/15/2019 at 2:47 AM, LiquoriceBabe said:

Not quite. She’s always been quirky and silly, but if you compare her behavior with that of her old videos, you’ll see she’s practically a completely different person today. 

I get that, but are you the same person today as you were 5, 10, 20 years ago? People change and in Britney’s case, it’s a miracle she resembles anything of her former self with the life she’s led. 

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@breatheheavy why am I getting notifications when people COMMENT on a thread now? I can’t figure out how to change it. Help please? :smokney:

probably because you're following them, that happened to me so i unfollowed everyone who I was following :jlostare:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

probably because you're following them, that happened to me so i unfollowed everyone who I was following :jlostare:

7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This makes me.... sad :( @breatheheavy fix it please!! :tiffsniffle:

I actually knew the solution (without BreatheHeavy fixing it themselves, of course), but I refuse. Just fix it, please, Jordan. I'm tired of seeing who commented on what, and I actually don't follow some of these people.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

So what’s your idea of helping her? Posting a #FreeBritney selfie on IG after purchasing a copy of her new vinyl at UO?  :weusay:

Call 'em out.

6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

And that will help freebritney movement how exactly? You guys are getting ridiculous :arianabye:

That person is obsessed with hating Sam; they know it doesn't have **** to do with anything, they just can't reply to anything without dragging him pointlessly. Sounds like a really scorned ex girlfriend.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I actually knew the solution (without BreatheHeavy fixing it themselves, of course), but I refuse. Just fix it, please, Jordan. I'm tired of seeing who commented on what, and I actually don't follow some of these people.

I tried messing around in My settings but I can’t figure it out. And also, this may sound like a **** but I’m just going to say it because I can’t be the only one thinking it: 

Between these notifications, ‘Club General’, and the New Pop Music section setup, one would think he’s purposely running this place into the ground :frenchy:

I don’t mean any shade by that either @breatheheavy. I want to see you and the forum do well. I absolutely love this board and the users. But change isn’t always good, nor necessary. And you have deleted comments from me and others ( @really really cool guy comes to mind) in the past few weeks complaining about these changes so we know you have heard our concerns. 

Again, I don’t mean to sound like a jerk. It’s truly not my intention, but I don’t know how else I can say how I feel when myself (and others) have just been ignored for the past few weeks. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I swear, this #FreeBritney movement sure has brought out my sassy side. I don’t think I’ve ever been so vocal on here or twitter in my life :surprisedney:

Actually same, at least Twitter wise. I never really used that account before. :bcutelaugh:

Since I realize I never put my opinion on all of this in-- I don't agree with unfollowing her in mass. It's going to be used against her, and its going to hurt her feelings no matter how they spin it, whether they tell the truth, or insist its because of something she's done. There is no winning here. That said, I understand those who have chosen to unfollow her on their own. I considered it myself back with the first snappy video, but ultimately I decided against it, because I don't use IG for any other reason but to follow her and a few others.

But just don't expect the entire fanbase to agree, is all. Or even all of #FreeBritney.

• Like 3

I don't think it's a good idea. But maybe u should start making screenshots of ur comments and then how they disappear so ppl going to understand what smth  is going on. Lately it's been so hard to be a Britney fan. I don't even know that to believe  anymore:bedtime:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Who’s laughing? And what else would you propose we do? Continue to feed the money machine that has kept her trapped all these years? 

So what’s your idea of helping her? Posting a #FreeBritney selfie on IG after purchasing a copy of her new vinyl at UO?  :weusay:

You don't have the power to free her just because you stop buying her stuff and unfollowing her, it's very cool and it makes you think you are doing amazing things and whatever, but this conservatorship is big, and the only thing you guys are doing is turning your backs on her and making her less profitable in a moment where her image is fragile. 

You don't want to buy her stuff and boycott her and criticize her instagram videos and her? ok, that is not going to make anything different, it's just going to make her less willing to keep on and also less rich, cause let's not forget she still has to divide her money for every ***** and lawyer in her conservatorship so ok, keep doing that. :umsaywhat:

15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yeah all the 22 million people on exhale should unfollow her then because it wouldn't make any difference :joanne:

If anything, this revent drama jas made her popular. She went from 21.6 M followers to 22 M :whatitellu:

ChillinWichu, you're back! :jumpney:

Also, unfollowing her will help in what and how, exactly? :xfactorlook:

Not buying her things, OK, I see how that works, but what exactly will we achieve by not following her? I legitimately don't get it. :xfactorlook:

14 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Britney the person is the one we are here for, not her team. Even if they delete comments spread propaganda, the fan base has to stay strong for HER. Y’all have been whining foe weeks and now that the going gets tough you’ll eat your words just like that? If we aren’t going to stand United to show support now of all times regarding the cship, when will we? Haven’t hal of y’all cried about How Britneys music has saved your lives? If you think the situation will get less f**ked going forward y’all might be surprised. We have to stay strong till september.

That's very true.

Right now, we must stay

United Airlines Logo.svg

...in what we're trying to achieve.

This is my plan of action. Feel free to add or correct anything here:

1. We do not buy any official merchandise: no perfume, no albums, no nothing. This is done in order to stop feeding her corrupt team money.

2. We can try to not stream her music. From what I know, though, streams give the artist very little money (1 Spotify stream = $0.0038, source: #5c4f2c17448c" rel="external nofollow">https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/27/what-do-the-major-streaming-services-pay-per-stream/#5c4f2c17448c).

I'm not saying you can't / mustn't enjoy her music. You can still do that, but we should refrain from streaming her music in large numbers.

3. Spread the word, spread the word! Speak about the issue, present the facts and inform others about the state of the situation, but don't call the police or the governor. :jj:

Is this a good plan? Anything to add? :mhmsureny:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Borja said:

You don't have the power to free her just because you stop buying her stuff and unfollowing her, it's very cool and it makes you think you are doing amazing things and whatever, but this conservatorship is big, and the only thing you guys are doing is turning your backs on her and making her less profitable in a moment where her image is fragile. 

You don't want to buy her stuff and boycott her and criticize her instagram videos and her? ok, that is not going to make anything different, it's just going to make her less willing to keep on and also less rich, cause let's not forget she still has to divide her money for every ***** and lawyer in her conservatorship so ok, keep doing that. :umsaywhat:

Ok again, so what do you propose we do? Because in the state of the situation right now we can hardly call it ‘Britney’s money’. The IG is a non-factor in this whole mess, I personally just get upset seeing her team use the account to manipulate fans and the GP. And again, I hardly think supporting the team around her with our money is going to help her situation. 

So one more time: what do you think is the best plan of action to make the people around her feel the hit? How do you think we should go about things? Because if you really think buying shirts/vinyls is helping her, we are living in two very different realities and if that’s the case, there’s no point in continuing this conversation. 

• Like 1