#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Nah, unfollow her bf instead. He's totally milking her for his own personal gain. 

Make him irrelevant again and let's see if he's still gonna be around and love her. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d0558ee694d2f742e

• Love 1
  • Like 3

With fans like these, Britney doesn’t need TMZ. Seriously, the situation is f**ked we know that, but removing support from Britney is NOT what she needs if What has been discussed is all true.

Britney the person is the one we are here for, not her team. Even if they delete comments spread propaganda, the fan base has to stay strong for HER. Y’all have been whining foe weeks and now that the going gets tough you’ll eat your words just like that? If we aren’t going to stand United to show support now of all times regarding the cship, when will we? Haven’t hal of y’all cried about How Britneys music has saved your lives? If you think the situation will get less f**ked going forward y’all might be surprised. We have to stay strong till september.

• Like 6

Sorry but unfollowing her would look bad on her. She obviously has more input in her Instagram now (despite them deleting all the positive comments, and possibly not even posting pics/videos that she actually wants), but if her follower count were to drastically drop they would use that manipulate her with an excuse like "see, we let you post yourself and now look your followers are dropping"..

• Like 4

So she must of been given more freedom to use Instagram then ? 

I really hope this investigation finds all the dodgy dealings I mean if we can find it surely they can find it and find out exactly where and how her money has been spent. I definitely think some laundering has happened to I mean they properly knew this day would come so it wouldn’t shock me if it comes out that there has been fraud going on. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Borja said:

wow you guys are so cool and mature, you all unfollowed her on instagram and laugh about it and stopped buying her stuff, oh wow that helps her a lot.

:umwtf:

Who’s laughing? And what else would you propose we do? Continue to feed the money machine that has kept her trapped all these years? 

So what’s your idea of helping her? Posting a #FreeBritney selfie on IG after purchasing a copy of her new vinyl at UO?  :weusay:

• Like 8