#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, JordyAF said:

I know We shouldn’t believe these Bc who knows what the future holds. For I watch them ocasiaonlyl just out of curiosity and this brings up modern day slavery for Britney and what else she has to say about her ‘energy’ is kind of terrifying me :crying3: she says she has the same feeling about Britney that she did about Michael before he p*ssed away... 

tch for 

Maybe this woman in the video is just a crazy lady making up all the things she said.. but it’s exactly what I feel when I see Britney. I hope this thread doesn’t end and  that we keep fighting for Brit, because she really needs positive thoughts and people that believe in her. We cannot let #freebritney die this fast

On 5/26/2019 at 3:43 AM, Uric Fernando said:

In case you haven’t watched it, here it is again, his #FreeBritney reading posted on April 25th.

I’m going with it.

Thank you to whoever posted this first here a few weeks ago because it’s lowkey been fascinating for me.

This was crazy. I was screaming Lew Tayler at my screen for five minutes of the video

• Like 3

Of course her children will hear and know what's going on. Its not normal to take away someones rights for 11 years when clearly she wants out. The kids should ask questions! they have rights! You can't live a life of control, fear and live in a bubble. They live in LA not some concentration camp in the middle of nowhere. These people (Jamie and Kevin) who think they know whats best for everyone need to step down and let Britney live her life. The kids are old enough now. It blows my mind how Jamie can't even step down on his own. Going down with the flames will add actual permanent damage, along with everything else he has allowed in the c-Ship. #wakeup #freebritney let the kids spend as much time as they want with Britney. 

22 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

In Peter Falk's conservatorship mess of a case, the attorney Troy L. Martin involved is the same attorney "Troy Martin" who worked hand in hand with Samuel Ingham on Casey Kasem's case that lead to his death 

83wrJ4f.png 

Also the company "Spears Management Inc" he uses to make payment for the Las Vegas residency along Atara Tours Inc as claimed on the court paper when he asked for a raise, is not and was never a Britney company, it was one of his old company he used when he worked in the building, it was called DEVELOP & DESIGN BUILD, INC and he changed the name in 2005; look at him now using his old building company on Britney's business so he doesn't have to use one of her old one... 

MJgtdwF.png It also seems that his company White Transport LLC has been used to rent/buy/sell cars at Britney's expenses of course, i hope i will find more about this very soon . 

yes!!!!!! I actually considered mentioning and going further on martin but ended up deciding not to cause honestly when you start pulling this c-ship thread it never freaking ends and I wanted to keep focus. but I tried to make him visible on the screenshots, so happy you noticed!!

I am considering though expanding this doc to include jeryll cohen. at first Idecided not to cause I didn't wanna get lost in michael jackson's estate but I've reconsidered. should be easier now to just fit pieces in the frame

and this spears mgmt inc thing is really great. I mean, it sucks. but I wanted to cross the legal timeline with the companies docs and this is probably the best start. atara tours seems fishy as ****, so yeah, thank you so much! do you happen to have a companies list I could add to mine? if you don't have the links they're

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Out.From.Under said:

uhhhh is no one gonna mention that Breath Heavy got suspended on Twitter??

I was going back the pages to see if this had been talked about. honestly made me wonder even more about how far they are willing to take a flashback narrative

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, anarchostan said:

yes!!!!!! I actually considered mentioning and going further on martin but ended up deciding not to cause honestly when you start pulling this c-ship thread it never freaking ends and I wanted to keep focus. but I tried to make him visible on the screenshots, so happy you noticed!!

I am considering though expanding this doc to include jeryll cohen. at first Idecided not to cause I didn't wanna get lost in michael jackson's estate but I've reconsidered. should be easier now to just fit pieces in the frame

and this spears mgmt inc thing is really great. I mean, it sucks. but I wanted to cross the legal timeline with the companies docs and this is probably the best start. atara tours seems fishy as ****, so yeah, thank you so much! do you happen to have a companies list I could add to mine? if you don't have the links they're

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU

I know it's like it's never ending, you always find a piece linked to another one, or name you've seen associated to another one on a messy case...

As for the companies @Applejack compiled this one .

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY 

You can add

Turnip Green LLC filed in april 2019 in Louisiana - James P Spears

2300 Stallion White LLC  filed in november 2018 in California - Jamie P Spears (interesting to notice the name of the company is Britney's home adress...)

And the Baby One More Mark LLC filed in 2018 in Delaware - Owns Britney Spears Trademark 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

I was going back the pages to see if this had been talked about. honestly made me wonder even more about how far they are willing to take a flashback narrative

Interesting fact, that bh got suspended. What did twitter claim the suspension was for, i'm very much curious lmao @breatheheavy
But this is a nice reminder as to why not much can be said or done by official fan sites and forums...this is sad, tbh :mhm: It's censorship at its finest, indeed a sign of the times the world is current living...

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I know it's like it's never ending, you always find a piece linked to another one, or name you've seen associated to another one on a messy case...

As for the companies @Applejack compiled this one .

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY 

You can add

Turnip Green LLC filed in april 2019 in Louisiana - James P Spears

2300 Stallion White LLC  filed in november 2018 in California - Jamie P Spears (interesting to notice the name of the company is Britney's home adress...)

And the Baby One More Mark LLC filed in 2018 in Delaware - Owns Britney Spears Trademark 

thanks! 

I wonder why delaware. they only filed there in 2008 (BRANDCASTING ULIMITED, LLC) and britney's only other company there is the inactive FAIRY ZONE PRODUCTIONS, INC. (2005). lou probably chose florida for the 4 companies she filed during the residency because of taxes, does delaware offer some kind of benefit?

* I can;t post links, but you can see the FL companies here:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7VOiL-W4AAVUEX.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

Interesting fact, that bh got suspended. What did twitter claim the suspension was for, i'm very much curious lmao @breatheheavy
But this is a nice reminder as to why not much can be said or done by official fan sites and forums...this is sad, tbh :mhm: It's censorship at its finest, indeed a sign of the times the world is current living...

they had already suspended a bunch of big stan accounts on copyright complaints, including absolute britney. and they have been using copyright infringement against this site for literally a decade

https://www.breatheheavy.com/breatheheavy-com-forced-to-close/

what's alarming is that the fact that they are doing this weird purge just shows they are not at all concerned with appearances. ad taking it all the way to someone they already threatened is like, they feel pretty safe none of this affects the general public

• Like 3

And her long-time assistant, Felicia Culotta, says that just before Spears takes the stage, “her sons get sad” and say, “No, please don’t make her be Britney Spears right now.”

https://jezebel.com/britney-spearss-children-hate-when-shes-britney-spears-1782580117 

Even her boys probably know she is forced to perform when she really just wants to be a mother to them now. It's so sad. Maybe that was Fe's way of trying to let us all know years ago.

• Like 3
Just now, Princess Pink said:

why was jordan suspended? did anybody see the tweet?

he leaked Rebellion :jj:

jk I think they're looking even for older tweets that violate copyrighted content so probably it was some random video or picture or something

what I don't understand is, shouldn't they receive a warning first, and only suspend the account if they keep uploading that kind of content?

• Like 1