#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, Lars said:

man i tried to read recap posts but the pages with the stuff you write dont make any sense and they are also too long with irrelevant off topic garbage in it. an actual useful recap would just include the ongoing case regarding britney. is there any other topic with clean recaps of the freebritney thread? i cant go through hundreds of pages

There literal links to recaps in the recaps because all of the actual recaps are in the main thread so it looks like you’re gonna have to deal with it 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

For a woman her age, Lou sure does know how to run social media accounts successfully :jj: I'm impressed

Your comment made me think of something - we've been joking that Lou runs Brit's social media for some time now, where she passes herself off as Britney (as in, makes it seem like Britney wrote those messages).

...But what about the 'Thank You' messages at the end of the booklets of her albums from Circus to Glory? Were those also written by Lou? Or by someone else? Did Britney even have any involvement with them? :nervousney:

• Like 5

@Meaner03 I received this comment

https://ibb.co/YWfk00C

Meaner was asking why he couldn't see the info on SL restraining order on the cship case summary. The reason is because It is filed separately, Britney vs Sam Case Number: 19STRO03041.

Regarding Jamie filing to expand/transfer the cship interstate, the documents he is required to submit include accounting (but not limited to) before Brenda will make a ruling.
Probate Code Section 2001
https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2018/code-prob/division-4/part-3/chapter-8/article-3/section-2001/

As for Florida, he will have to file a new request since they have not yet adopted the UAGPPJA.

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, Applejack said:

@Meaner03 I received this comment

https://ibb.co/YWfk00C

Meaner was asking why he couldn't see the info on SL restraining order on the cship case summary. The reason is because It is filed separately, Britney vs Sam Case Number: 19STRO03041.

Regarding Jamie filing to expand/transfer the cship interstate, the documents he is required to submit include accounting (but not limited to) before Brenda will make a ruling.
Probate Code Section 2001
https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2018/code-prob/division-4/part-3/chapter-8/article-3/section-2001/

As for Florida, he will have to file a new request since they have not yet adopted the UAGPPJA.

Dual studies in engineering and law?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Fact: Britney has the 15th most followed account on Twitter, even ahead of people like Shakira, Drake, Bruno Mars and Miley Cyrus :mhm:

For a woman her age, Lou sure does know how to run social media accounts successfully :jj: I'm impressed

remember when she was the #1 most followed? :wontcry:

and when she was the first account to have 1 million followers on google+? :wontcry:

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Ain't no time travel machine needed honey, i talked about a MJ cover with "D list" celebrity according to his manager for Haiti. The source i had for JT back then was really first hand tea :demi:

i'm just gonna quote the answer i had when i asked "how dare did he do her dirty like this, was he even faithful to her ?"

Answer : "JT Faithful ? to who ? hahahahahaha"

On another to still be talking about the cship, the "White Transport LLC" company that seems to run Britney's cars and transportation need, spent at least $221K in 2018 , i'd like to see how they can justify such an amount and this is not about insurance and/or repairs .

Perhaps I misunderstood your comment; in that case, I apologize. I tried to watch the video but once it turned into another f**king MJ tribute I turned it off. 

It’s actually pretty f**king gross they said it was for the devastation of Haiti, showed a few scant images from said devastation, and then went back to footage of a dead *********. That really helps the Haitians a lot when they have no running water or electricity for months. :ririshade2:

JT’s alleged words re the “D List” would still make no sense, though. Just from the minute I watched, I saw Academy and/or Grammy award winners Jamie Foxx, Justin Bieber, Janet Jackson, Mary J Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Josh Groban, etc.

The ~70 artists they got (Kanye, Lionel Richie, etc etc etc) were all the exact definition of A-Lister (either tenured or recently established), at least no less than JT. And it would’ve been super easy for him to sing one damn falsetto line and then get a bunch of accolades or even a potential Grammy like the 1985 version (but alas, the remake was merely nominated in its respective year because it was truly terrible with or without the lead singer—ermm former singer—of a boy band from 20 years ago that failed to sell even 50% of what BSB did). 

• Like 5