#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I responded to the people saying this:

Good evening Elaine,

Thank you so much for your speedy response.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any direct connections to anyone on the inside. It’s hard to know who we can and cannot trust considering, from the outside it doesn’t look like anyone has her best interest at heart. 

Her mother may be a good point of contact, but then again she may be benefiting from the conservatorship as well. I can give you her publicist’s information which is as follows:

Jeff Raymond
(310) 854-8183

But again, her publicist is bought and paid for by her brand, or in other words, her father etc. 

I’m sure you all know how these things go. That’s the closest to her I can get you as far as contact info. I can also find you her mother’s social media if necessary. But that may be as close as we can get and again all of these people are not to be trusted.

I do know of a few of her childhood friends that maybe can be contacted, but they mostly seem like they don’t want to get involved.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. This is a human rights violation happening right before our eyes.

- Nelson

GREAT WORK!! While we wait for a response, we should look for other organizations willing to help!:badthoughts:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I responded to the people saying this:

Good evening Elaine,

Thank you so much for your speedy response.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any direct connections to anyone on the inside. It’s hard to know who we can and cannot trust considering, from the outside it doesn’t look like anyone has her best interest at heart. 

Her mother may be a good point of contact, but then again she may be benefiting from the conservatorship as well. I can give you her publicist’s information which is as follows:

Jeff Raymond
(310) 854-8183

But again, her publicist is bought and paid for by her brand, or in other words, her father etc. 

I’m sure you all know how these things go. That’s the closest to her I can get you as far as contact info. I can also find you her mother’s social media if necessary. But that may be as close as we can get and again all of these people are not to be trusted.

I do know of a few of her childhood friends that maybe can be contacted, but they mostly seem like they don’t want to get involved.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. This is a human rights violation happening right before our eyes.

- Nelson

GREAT WORK!! While we wait for a response, we should look for other organizations willing to help!:badthoughts:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sporty said:

Because she wanted to exploit Britney all on her own. She wasn't going to let Dr. Phil get in the way of her plans.

No. Lynne Spears stupidly called Dr Phil and had him go into Britney’s hospital and he turned around and tried to make a whole 2 part TV special. Lou Taylor saved the day with that. For real.

And I haven’t heard anything bad about her as it pertains to Britney, so....?

Shes just a spokesperson, right?

If so, she’s doing a shitty job right now so she can go. :demi:

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

No. Lynne Spears stupidly called Dr Phil and had him go into Britney’s hospital and he turned around and tried to make a whole 2 part TV special. Lou Taylor saved the day with that. For real.

Where’s your shark fin? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Didn’t they say her kids were visiting her last week? How are they missing her terribly if they’ve been supposedly visiting her??? :rlynow:

LIES AND LIES AND MORE LIES.

What boggles my mind is the fact that they::schoolingtime:

1-REALLY think that we are dumb

OR

2-that we live in the year of 1800, with no evidence, previous instagram posts, paparazzi ...

BUT they messed up and basically admitted that they are lame liars.:tifflmao:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Who arranged Lynne's (and James) meeting with Dr. Phil was Lou Taylor. Who arranged for Jamie to seek the conservatorship was her (in emailmypussy thread - and maybe in a Britney's Gram episode -  it even says she planned to have Larry as the co-conservator but I don't know the source for that). She tried a conservatorship for Lindsay as well.

• Like 4