#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

If I see another post which says “a source says”. It’s like saying “Aliens were spotted in London today” said a source. It’s not credible and it’s something I made up sitting behind a computer with no substance and it’s a lie into the bargain. My god whoever is churning this **** out could have the balls to credit themselves by using their name :bedtime: It just makes them look so stupid though because nobody is actually speaking out so it counts in Brits favour and I think people are catching on that the stories being printed are total **** 

I also don’t think Britney has access to her insta. They tried to be so basic on the description as if it were Britney writing it. We aren’t dumb. Yes she dances well in the video but honestly they’re so predictable give up the ghost. It’s an old video - a pathetic excuse to show how stable and happy she is living within a conservatorship. I agree with the above posts we should boycott this and stop liking her social media no matter how hard it is 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Check out her Insta... she's wearing the exact same outfit, has the exact same hair and make up on March 15th, 2018... she did a workout video and the dance was most likely part of that workout.. 

Even the same pieces of paper or whatever trash is on the floor is there on both videos. Are we supposed to believe no one has cleaned the gym since 2018?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

Holy ****, you are probably right. ****. CAN LOUSCAM DIE ALREADY? I got excited for a bit. ridiculous

She is even wearing the same top, shorts and bracelet as in the 2018 vid. Nice try team c-ship

28 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Exactly and it shows. It’s undoutably one of her best albums because she got control over it 

It's unarguably one of her two best albums and one of the best produced albums of the 21st Century.

But Larry has to answer and explain Britney Jean.  If he likes talking about how he 'made Britney', he should have no problem

explaining Britney not liking many of the songs or not being able to finish them and her team pushing to the limits ignoring Britney's will and getting someone else doing vocals instead, if that was necessary to put the album out and make some money whether Britney wanted or not and without her being able to do anything legal-wise about it and essentially jeopardizing her reputation as a recording artist and humiliating her.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Was this shared??? 

Keeping up with this thread is like a full time job 

Instead of them doing the sensible right thing by writing hashtag #tbt on this video, the post it as if it was filmed today. That’s how little they think of this fan base. AS IF we wouldn’t catch on that it’s not a current video. It’s just stupid. It’s disingenuous. It’s so pathetic. That’s Lou Taylor and team Cship.:ririshade2:

• Like 5