#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I would SELL MY SOUL for a tell all interview to be true.

If this is true, I will literally believe that all my dreams will come true in this life and I will take more risks and truly live a blessed life. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

New People Article

"Britney Spears Experiencing ‘Debilitating Emotional Issues’: ‘Everything is Very Up and Down’ Says Source"

Britney Spears is weathering a difficult time amid her conservatorship drama, post-treatment lifestyle and her father Jamie’s recovery after suffering a life-threatening colon rupture last fall.

“Britney is dealing with debilitating emotional issues that need to be treated with medications. It’s like she isn’t in control over her emotions right now,” a source tells PEOPLE. “Everything is very up and down.”

PEOPLE previously reported that Spears’ prior medication regimen had lost some efficacy over time. “There is no doubt that she needs to be on medications to try and find a balance again, but it’s very scary when the meds are not working,” the source continues.

According to the insider, Spears experiences a range of emotions on a daily basis. “Right now, she is very sluggish and down. Some days, she is a zombie. There is no life and definitely no passion in her. It’s very sad.”

However, on Thursday Spears showed off her choreography skills in an Instagram video set to Michael and Janet Jackson’s “Scream.”

Lawyers for Lynne Spears, as well as reps for the singer, have yet to respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

After Spears left treatment in late April, her mother Lynne filed a legal motion to be kept informed of all matters pertaining to her daughter’s conservatorship, of which Jamie was named permanent conservator of her affairs in 2008.

Last Friday, Lynne was present at a conservatorship hearing during which a judge ordered a 730 evaluation for Spears. (It is unclear whether the examination — which is often used to assess custodial parents’ fitness in divorce cases — relates to Jamie and Lynne’s involvement in Spears’s life or to some other matter.)

On Wednesday, The Blast reported that the judge in Spears’s conservatorship ordered a probate court investigator to look into her case, including her team. There will be a report filed prior to Spears’s next hearing on Sept. 18.

In early January, Spears announced that she was taking an indefinite break from work to support her father amidst his medical issues. More recently, the 37-year-old singer, who shares sons Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12, with ex Kevin Federline, has chosen to stay out of the public eye to manage her personal stress and also adjust to her medications that were prescribed to aid her mental health.

Meanwhile, mom Lynne has chosen to be there for her daughter.

“It’s a difficult situation for her and Lynne is in L.A. to help. Lynne wants to be more involved in Britney’s care because she is her mom,” a Spears family source told PEOPLE earlier this month. “If there is something more they can do for Britney, Lynne wants to make sure Britney gets that help.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-experiencing-emotional-issues-everything-is-very-up-and-down-source/

She is a 'zombie' now but  what about  2011??? She was very visibly far more medicated then compared to 2009/2010 Why???

Even 2011 is almost a decade ago, I still maintain she should have had a hiatus following 'Piece of Me', as others have also pointed out.

That’s Team Cship again. Gosh aren’t they tired of constantly spinning stories to celeb friendly media outlets like People. Not yet, huh. This is classic PR propaganda. I’m over all it.?

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Also, I also find it weird she’s always seen in a car. It’s like they are just taking her out for ‘the rounds’ so they can get the pictures and then back home she goes. Sick f**ks.

That’s exactly what they do. They started this pap stroll in 2008 when the cship began. Not many fans picked up on it then but this isn’t a new thing that just started.

I don’t think Britney realized it at first but she must know after 11 years that her handlers are still pulling the same tricks.

Not sure if she cares anymore, wants to, or if she has to go along with these photo-ops. At least it gets her out of the house for 20 minutes. :whatitellu:

• Like 9
1 hour ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

She looks sad. She probably misses me. You gays wish you had the relationship I have with britney :ipass:

You’re right. We’re gonna need your ear when she gets back in the studio. You really know what’s fresh and hip. :ipass:

• Like 7

Let’s starts officially keeping count of these STAGED PHOTO-OPS Britney’s handlers send her and the bodyguard out on. Like: 

• Which days of the week do we get “candids”?

• About what time of the day do we get these paparazzi pictures?

• How many times a week do we get “candids” now?

How many pap photos have there been since Britney left the treatment facility? 

REMEMBER when weeks would go by without a single Britney sighting?? Since they let her out of treatment we’ve got more candids than we got the first six months of 2018. Team Cship’s (Lou’s) agenda is so obvious.:britstare11:

• Like 7

Actually, entertaining the psychic, here.... This could be Britney. Just Britney, however. What better way to get our attention than a really old video? Was that song on the first posting of it, or is it a new addition?

(But that's if I give the psychic credence. He did say there was two messages... then again, I got the impression the second would be a song of hers.)

• Like 2

When will Lou be kicked out and Britney and a new manager can re start her Ig? 

She has an amazing personality that could really fit the IG world. It’s being wasted being managed by Lou. 

I personally would delete all her posts and start fresh after the c-ship :hiii: 

• Like 1