#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Wait I’m confused. 

The video on her IG is posted by the team ? But why would they post her dancing to these lyrics that are very anti c-ship ? 

Is she or isn’t she in control of her IG?

The lyrics are anti tabloids, rumors (this time created by fans) and outside pressure (from us :selenerz:)

Team Cship's behind that post...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just wish someone pointed out the obvious, which is, that even if it's true everything that they say, if she needs those meds and control because she's oh so crazy, then it's very clear that they're not able to provide Britney that safety they're so worried about, and things need to change. Or the conservatorship is dissolved, or her conservator and entire team need to be replaced for a group of competent people that ACTUALLY makes sure she's ok all the time, including her state of mind, because they're just not working.

What I mean is, they can say everything they want about 2007ney as an excuse for the conservatorship. But all the "bad things" they dare to mention from recent years, or this year in particular, such as Britney acting bizarre, that she wasn't following a treatment, that she was about to die, etc, the more bad stuff they come up with, the more they dig themselves because they're the only ones to blame. 

All the performances she did and that she didn't, if she took or didn't take her meds, if she was at a facility on her own or not, they were in charge of her. If her situation hasn't gotten any better, or it's actually worse, it's all their fault, so whatever they've been doing needs to stop, and this intervention is more than needed.

It dosent take this long to get medication right.. its rediculous like what does all meds not work for her now ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

Britney @ starbucks on wednesday - girl looks annoyed.13581792-0-image-a-2_1558020791505.jpg

13581802-0-image-a-1_1558020782630.jpg13581792-7037571-image-m-18_155802320766

i'm kind of freaked out we only see her in a car now (never outside of it) and always with a bodyguard and her mom not there, even though her mom is apparently staying with her.

Her mom was seen driving that same G wagon a few days ago. She is definitely staying with Britney.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

This is just all D I S G U S T I N G. People that have been involved with her life for YEARS turning their back on her like this and assasinating her character. Even IFFFF what they were saying was true, it would make it 10000x more vile. These people are sick in the f**king head. Has she not gave them enough??

If Larry is trying to undermine Britney like this then her fans need to destroy him; and Britney Jean was simply the last straw.

Britney did not like many of the songs or wasn't able to finish them with her team pushing her to her limits ignoring Britney's wishes and the scumbag basically got someone else doing vocals instead to put the album out and make some money whether Britney wanted or not and without her being able to do anything legal-wise about it.  She only put of with this humiliation for her kids.

1 hour ago, Blackout93 said:

Hope Britney stays with Lynne as much as possible. Her mom seems to be the only one who’s acting like a real adult. (Never thought I would say it). 

Agreed.  I always thought she was just out for publicity but not anymore, when we see how these people are turning their back on Britney like this.

• Like 4