#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So lou taylor was silent , but NOW she's making her rounds , buying bigger articles from bigger companies like CNN and posting videos of Britney dancing. 

Just like her lawyers told her " once her evaluation is up and running that's when you strike and make her image even worse" 

I hope she breaks her colon as well . I actually really hope so. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

THE NERVE to call her a zombie after all these years under the conservatorship NOW when she's finally fighting it!

Those people really got her back! stabbed

A "zombie" "she's completely out of it" . Ok this sounds like michael jackson 2.0 . Are thry trying to kill her? :disappointed: so then they'd say she was "extremely sick" . 

• Like 3
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

What confuses me is ...

Sam A commented on the IG post “moves better than Michael” ... wouldn’t he know this was her team posting and not Brit herself? He must know the video is from over a year ago

So much confusion :jackk:

Either he is a boy friend to keep Britney company and he is completely clueless or he is paid by Loucifer and has to kee the act in front of the cameras. Who the **** knows any more. He is an opportunist.

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

What confuses me is ...

Sam A commented on the IG post “moves better than Michael” ... wouldn’t he know this was her team posting and not Brit herself? He must know the video is from over a year ago

So much confusion :jackk:

Confusing? Please , he's just doing his job. 

• Like 4

Obviously Domination is cancelled but it's because it would be a PR f**king nightmare to do it now, now that people realize everything britney does is delegated by a team of people and she has no say whatsoever, and there's now a spotlight on the intricacies of her career decisions. 

She could be the healthiest person on earth behind closed doors, and they wouldn't put that show out now. 

So shut the **** up, Larry. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship isn't just a piece of paper.  It's a legal court proceeding by which one person's fundamental rights to freedom and decision-making powers are removed, and those powers are taken over by another person who acts in your place. You have no power.  You've basically legally been reduced to the status of an un-emancipated child. In fact, parens patriae means just that-- now you've got a parent --and that parent is your conservator, the State, and a courtroom.  You pay for every penny of this loss of rights even if you don't want it.   Guardianship/conservatorship is basically the most severe form of civil deprivation that can be imposed on a citizen of the US.-- She has undergone a court proceeding that basically "unpersons" her. 

347N5FZeoVVTCdMcC3BXyMN-C1TcL07xGuYJu7n6

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys, if any of you is able to have more info on a company called LIBERTY PROPERTIES LLC registered in Tennessee , please let me know, maybe as US citizen you have access to more public records .

https://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingDetail.aspx?CN=131213207119195179115048253019250208005048039019 

All i have now is that Lou is the registered agent and this company has been linked to both Tri Star adresses in Nashville and Brentwood  but i couldn't find the 2 managers names .

Lou girl, since we know you are lurking on the #FreeBritney movement and you are reading us, i hope this company ain't yours because you know what i could expose $$$$ 

Are you a detective or something :unreal:

• Like 5