#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship isn't just a piece of paper.  It's a legal court proceeding by which one person's fundamental rights to freedom and decision-making powers are removed, and those powers are taken over by another person who acts in your place. You have no power.  You've basically legally been reduced to the status of an un-emancipated child. In fact, parens patriae means just that-- now you've got a parent --and that parent is your conservator, the State, attorneys, and a courtroom.  Guardianship/conservatorship is basically the most severe form of civil deprivation that can be imposed on a citizen of the US.-- Britney has undergone a court proceeding that basically "unpersons" her.   Plus she is ordered to pay all of the people who doing the protecting--attorneys and the conservator, plus many others hired by them. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship isn't just a piece of paper.  It's a legal court proceeding by which one person's fundamental rights to freedom and decision-making powers are removed, and those powers are taken over by another person who acts in your place. You have no power.  You've basically legally been reduced to the status of an un-emancipated child. In fact, parens patriae means just that-- now you've got a parent --and that parent is your conservator, the State, and a courtroom.  You pay for every penny of this loss of rights even if you don't want it.   Guardianship/conservatorship is basically the most severe form of civil deprivation that can be imposed on a citizen of the US.-- She has undergone a court proceeding that basically "unpersons" her. 

That comment is from like a month ago. I’ve since changed my stance. Stop trying to stir up drama.

I smell BS. Britney and all her handlers will hold off for many more years before they tell “her” story. ( Not that I think we will

ever get the “ complete”truth)  Why tell us  all when Britney still makes lots of  $$$$$$$$$$$$. They are not stupid.  They’re running a business (empire). 

Besides, people on this site can’t handle the truth, even if it was Britney's mouth.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I smell BS. Britney and all her handlers will hold off for many more years before they tell “her” story. ( Not that I think we will

ever get the “ complete”truth)  Why tell us  all when Britney still makes lots of  $$$$$$$$$$$$. They are not stupid.  They’re running a business (empire). 

Besides, people on this site can’t handle the truth, even if it was Britney's mouth.  

Gurl update your firmware, the new iOS comes with a lot of dirt on team cship

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

These months are gonna be the ultimate test for our sanity :dead:

I don’t even like to think about it. :wontcry: I feel like since this started one month ago I’ve been in this Britney mood and can’t stop thinking about her and checking Exhale and I’m honestly exhausted but can’t stop at the same time. :demi:

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I don’t even like to think about it. :wontcry: I feel like since this started one month ago I’ve been in this Britney mood and can’t stop thinking about her and checking Exhale and I’m honestly exhausted but can’t stop at the same time. :demi:

the revelations have left me disturbed, anxious, upset, yet i can't get enough of the daily updates on here :well:

• Like 5